New form of trade scams?

Bodomi #Ms. Lady

http://i.imgur.com/hevKrVA.png

This has never happened to me which is why I'm speculating that it's a new form of scam.

I received this trade offer not to very long ago.

I'm guessing this is a new form of scam and that people do this from OutPost, using you trade offer link to send this.

I'm just here to say that don't accept any of these if you receive any, their scams.

Yeah, this kind of scam popped up not too long ago, and it's easy to debunk: it's impossible for Steam wallet funds to be directly transferred between accounts, even through a trade.

This scam has been around for AGES... if you aren't very experienced with trading, you probably don't know many of the scam techniques

Yea, i've never seen or heard of this scam. Thanks for the warning. Also, what are the chances of the total balance being 69? lol

it's been around since last june/july

I was speculating that it was new as I have 35 trades up with my trade offer link and are autobumping on OutPost, and this has never happened to me before, and I'm a "big" trader.

These are a thing now. I have gotten at least 3.

I find it hilarious the extent scammers go to make a quick buck. 

• Administrators

http://i.imgur.com/hevKrVA.png

This has never happened to me which is why I'm speculating that it's a new form of scam.

I'm just here to say that don't accept any of these if you receive any, their scams.

Not new. You most likely never heard of it, seen it or actually got it.

They are actually a bit somewhat old. Was extremely rare trade scam method but seem to be on the rise lately.   :wacko:

Archived