Need help to price my Strange Shotgun

MrCrazyRocket

So I uncrated a professional killstreak kit and put it on strange shotgun. I looked around and the price for it is all over the place and I need some help pricing it.

Strange professional killstreak shotgun killstreaker:cerebral discharge and sheen:manndarin

• Administrators

So I uncrated a professional killstreak kit and put it on strange shotgun. I looked around and the price for it is all over the place and I need some help pricing it.

Strange professional killstreak shotgun killstreaker:cerebral discharge and sheen:manndarin

First of all your Shotgun is not Professional its 

Specialized Killstreak Shotgun

There is a huge difference between Professional and Specialized. Learn more about the Killstreak kits here :

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/5424-killstreaksheen-kits-and-fabricators/

Now, your Specialized Killstreak Shotugn 

with Killstreaker : Cerebral Discharge 

and Sheen : Manndarin

will cost about 2 - 3 keys at most. You will be extremely lucky to get 3 keys out of it.

Realistically from 2 keys to 2.5 keys.

Good luck.  ^_^

Just woke up, early morning where I live. Cross out all that. Replying again. x_x

My apologies.

First of all your Shotgun is not Professional its 

Specialized Killstreak Shotgun

There is a huge difference between Professional and Specialized. Learn more about the Killstreak kits here :

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/5424-killstreaksheen-kits-and-fabricators/

Now, your Specialized Killstreak Shotugn 

with Killstreaker : Cerebral Discharge 

and Sheen : Manndarin

will cost about 2 - 3 keys at most. You will be extremely lucky to get 3 keys out of it.

Realistically from 2 keys to 2.5 keys.

Good luck.  ^_^

Uhh plax

If it has a killstreaker AND sheen, then its professional

• Administrators

Uhh plax

If it has a killstreaker AND sheen, then its professional

Brain was not on full function, didn't get my daily dose of music when I wake up. lel

Is early morning where I live. Replying again.  :ph34r:

• Administrators

Realistically  9 to 10 keys at most.

My apologies for the first post. Was not fully awake at that time of writing, I am now, don't worry. :P

Archived