SFMP: Collection Complete

Stephen

So I finished my Sunbeams + Planet misc (collection).  And commissioned some art work so I thought I would post the finished product here.

aT2TKGT.jpg

Link to a fullsize here:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262445041&tscn=1401048324

and here's a link to my bp if you want to browse the hats.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197999691240

pretty darn happy.

post-1735-0-81047500-1401215827_thumb.jpg

Snipp

Best unusual combo-theme collection I have ever seen. Burned my eyes with jelly. :P

Edit: how did you get the planets on soldier, heavy and demo?

Best unusual combo-theme collection I have ever seen. Burned my eyes with jelly. :P

Edit: how did you get the planets on soldier, heavy and demo?

He probably used Soldier's Stash.

If you look closly you'll see that Demo and Heavy don't have any planets around them (I can't see it atleast) :)

Also, nice effect choice, I live Sunbeams too, but I would rather have loadouts I think look good than the coolest combo there is. Though really nice.

EDIT: I looked through his backpack, and he does not have the combo for Heavy, Demo and Soldier. Though he could use the Stash is he wanted to.

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

He probably used Soldier's Stash.

If you look closly you'll see that Demo and Heavy don't have any planets around them (I can't see it atleast) :)

Also, nice effect choice, I live Sunbeams too, but I would rather have loadouts I think look good than the coolest combo there is. Though really nice.

EDIT: I looked through his backpack, and he does not have the combo for Heavy, Demo and Soldier. Though he could use the Stash is he wanted to.

So yea, I limited myself to only combos that I thought looked good.  I didn't do the stash because it clips horribly with the drill hat (very sad unfortunately), and I didn't do the Lucha because...well the lucha looks pretty bad, and especially doesn't go with the Mongolian.  I picked my favorite hats for every class and got beams, and kind of worked out from there.  I recognize not every hat is the highest tier (eg mongolian, ze goggles), but they're all my personal favorites.  I'm glad you guys enjoyed it : D

Archived