First Video Game you Ever Played

Kevin the Chicken God

Gameboy: The original Pokemon games (first generation).

Computer: KQ Mask of Eternity was first and then Age of Empire Rise of Rome was a few hours later.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the 6 month membership and all the items. I was the sexiest penguin out there, I even had virtual girlfriends o.O My igloo was awesome, I had so much money, I owned at all the minigames. I'm pretty sure we all had a childhood game that we were boss at.

Tron as a kid: http://i.imgur.com/wxjuqIC.jpg

*Insert joke about Spyro being the offspring of Spy and Pyro*

*Insert joke about Snivy being created when you fuse a Sniper and a Heavy together*

Or you can just give Sniper a Minigun. That works too. c:

My first game was Pokemon Leaf Green. I played that game for an insane amount of time~ Only Pokemon game where I had the patience to get all my 6 party members to Level 100.

First games were Super Mario World, Spyro the Dragon, and Crash Bandicoot 2. Then, I went over to SM64, Conker, DK64, and Jet Force Gemini. Then I moved onto SSBM, and Sunshine....

I could keep going, but I've already posted WAY too much. :/

First games were Super Mario World, Spyro the Dragon, and Crash Bandicoot 2. Then, I went over to SM64, Conker, DK64, and Jet Force Gemini. Then I moved onto SSBM, and Sunshine....

I could keep going, but I've already posted WAY too much. :/

You sound like you were a Nintendo Fan at the time.

Who isn't a Nintendo fan?

People who stuck with an Xbox/Playstation all of their lives and never touched the fun times that await at Nintendo.

People who stuck with an Xbox/Playstation all of their lives and never touched the fun times that await at Nintendo.

More true for the current generation. Still, anyone 14+ should have had some experience with Nintendo.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, don't laugh, so it was this video game called 'Elite'. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have heard of it, so let me explain it a bit - this was a seminal space trading video game and one of the first home-computer games to use wire-frame 3D graphics (okay, so I'll brag about this to my grandchildren). The games' name came from one of the players goals of raising their combat rating to the exalted heights of 'Elite'. Then there was Prince of Persia, followed by a number of others. More lately, it was Plants vs. Zombies, and then Angry Birds, and now I'm moving onto one of these very popular online football games. There was another very popualr game I remember called Temple Run in which you had to do endless rounds of running and running and running...my son loves that one, for no apparent reason. That'll probably be his 'first video game which he ever played'.

Archived