• 6-9
    • 10-13
    • 13-15
    • 16-18
    • 19-21
    • 21-24
    • 25-30
    • 30+

Kinda tough.  Those are such narrow windows.  I'd estimate from 15 to 25 would house the majority.

Kinda tough.  Those are such narrow windows.  I'd estimate from 15 to 25 would house the majority.

I'm leaning towards 15-21

If the question was "What is the average maturity age of the TF2 player," then everyone would vote "<6"

Someone posted a poll for this in a status update and like 50% or something are 13-17 or something. 92% male.

Are you asking what people think the average age is or are you asking people to post their age so that you can from there derive an average?

I'm leaning towards 15-21

Fair enough.  I've been spending more of my time on unusual trade servers recently, so my numbers are maybe a little skewed towards the upper range.  

a 9 year old started crying and threatened to call the police when I won a spycrab. He put on a deep voice that failed to pretend to be an officer and threatened that his daddy would shout at me.

To bad I live in a different country to him, because he said they'd tell my mum and dad and take my computer.

a 9 year old started crying and threatened to call the police when I won a spycrab. He put on a deep voice that failed to pretend to be an officer and threatened that his daddy would shout at me.

To bad I live in a different country to him, because he said they'd tell my mum and dad and take my computer.

Shit just got real motherfucka'

What did you even win? Was it something small, or something more than a few ref?

Are you asking what people think the average age is or are you asking people to post their age so that you can from there derive an average?

What people think the average age of the TF2 player is

I feel like a grandpa in gaming years at 31 years old. I was in college playing TFC when that came out. TF2 players on the whole seem SO much younger than me when in game. 

If the question was "What is the average maturity age of the TF2 player," then everyone would vote "<6"

xD

That made my day!

Archived