Is This Possible?

LostJedi

If i would buy every perhaps every vintage axtinguisher or any cheap vintages and delete all of them execpt one can i just change the price of it cause its 1 of 1?

If i would buy every perhaps every vintage axtinguisher or any cheap vintages and delete all of them execpt one can i just change the price of it cause its 1 of 1?

hm

if you'd buy EVERY

and i mean EVERY SINGLE ONE [687073 Pieces]

then maybe yes

but only for a collector

There are 3,107 vintage axtinguishers on the steam market alone. Even assuming every single one could be purchased for the 9 cents starting price (which wouldn't happen as you acquired more due to supply and demand), it would cost you $279.63.

There are 687,073 according to stats.tf in game. That doesn't even include those in private backpacks. 

So subtracting the ones on the steam market you'd need to buy 683,966 at 2 scrap or more each. 

That would be about 151,992 refined, or 18,999 keys, or 1151 buds. 

Get to work...

oh ok thanks for crushing my quick rich scheme

If there were any get rich quick schemes that actually worked people would have done them by now.

Vintage axtinguishers are waaaaay too common. Find an item that's not as common wich doesn't have an unlimited supply and you'll raise the price eventually.

Edit: also make sure it has a demand.

i started one

now i just eat my way to depression

like with..........................................

.............................. sandwiches?

sure you will just need to delete like 100000 scrap for each weapon you want to do 1 of 1 go for it.lol

ps.its easier and way way more cheaper to do that exact thing with collector weapons

do that with collectors instead vintages.buy the collectors delete them keep 1 just for you.way cheaper than buying all the vintage there is,ofcourse you cant fab a collector with vintages it requires 200 uniques.

• Administrators

Its close to impossible. You can give it a shot but never succeed.

Some is lying in phisher/hijackers backpack.

Some is lying in dead accounts

Some is lying in people who are away for a while now

...And etc.

So yeah. Its not possible at all. Sorry to break it to ya.

As someone with extremely rare items, I can give you my opinion:

In an efficient market, prices are based on supply and demand. However, decimating the supply does not change the demand. You will likely end up with something so peculiar, so expensive, so unjustified (since it was cheap(er) in the past) that nobody will ever buy it for the price you advertise.

1-Buy all clean houwars, you'll pay less than the axtinguishers.

2-Delete all except the cleanest.

3-?????

4-Profit????

Archived