Did someone notice???

Katyusha

Yeah someone had is status as it, he found a MAJOR glitch which aloud any items to be created, instead of using it for evil he told steam and was aloud ANYTHING. He chose that.

Geez why not take an all class burning melee that has the same stats as the valve rocket launcher?

BURNINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OMGEAGX

but I would have take burning gibus / sunbeams Freedom staff / Burning seal mask / burning bills / sparkle all class misc badge

He's a cool guy.

The reason he found the exploit in the first place was to get himself a Cheater's Lament.

And now he got an Unusual one.

He's a cool guy.

The reason he found the exploit in the first place was to get himself a Cheater's Lament.

And now he got an Unusual one.

Seems like a lot of work for a hat.

I had just gotten on the computer when I posted.  I thought that wasn't in circulation?  Any guess on it worth.  Did the person have a heart attack when they uncrated?

If I understand that, it seems people have been creating glitched itemd in offline mode. Maybe like the holloween spells?

from what I know, it was not widely abused and Error was one of the few to know about it.  He used it to get himself a Deflector, then reported it to Valve to avoid people from using it.

Archived