What happened to the set bonuses?

Shisno

What happened to the set bonuses, back when I first played TF2 I completed the Croc-o-style kit set and it gave me immunity to headshots. Now all the set does is that it leaves an 'item calling card', whatever that is? To me this actually made the Sydney Sleeper a useful weapon, but now.... its an utter piece of shit. Why remove this set bonus? Do you agree and what the hell does an 'item calling card' do? What are your thoughts on this matter and would you like valve to make more sets?

post-9241-0-21472700-1401003380_thumb.png

Honestly, i really don't care..... just a little bored. The only reason i'm annoyed is that now i'm not immune to headshots.

This was like... last year..

I forgot that a year on the internet is like.... an eternity in real life.

i think it had too much the pay2win charackter as you needed a hat for every set

Calling card is some gay gravestone that drops outta your victiims body when you kill someone

Imagine if valve adds ability to air-blast with the phlogistinator if you equip the Dr Grordbort's Moon Pack set.

198px-The_Moonman_Pack.png?t=20111216062

I think it would be MUCH better if ALL SETS had this effect. I mean, only the Polycount sets have this property, and they are not really common. Why can't i have that with the Thousand and 1 Demoknights ? Or the Halloween sets ?

Valve found them unfair. I still miss the saharan spy.

What was the trait forncompleating the set?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

What was the trait for completing the set?

Decloak noise reduced by 90% (silent decloak). With YER, L'étranger and the Fez, you could use Dead ringer and kill the biggest flaw.

Another good one was the Croc-o-Style,  which kept one HP on a headshot.

• Administrators

What happened to the set bonuses, back when I first played TF2 I completed the Croc-o-style kit set and it gave me immunity to headshots. Now all the set does is that it leaves an 'item calling card', whatever that is? To me this actually made the Sydney Sleeper a useful weapon, but now.... its an utter piece of shit. Why remove this set bonus? Do you agree and what the hell does an 'item calling card' do? What are your thoughts on this matter and would you like valve to make more sets?

For some reason, Valve removed it completely and replaced it with Calling card thing, which is useless.

I would definitely love to have that feature back in Tf2. 

Also, this was removed and replaced more than a year or so ago :P

Miss the good old Saharan Spy. :(

Archived