Scrap.tf profit

Lamedonyx

Just bought a Spec.Killstreak Rust Botkiller Knife on scrap.tf for 2.55 ref. Was it a good trade ?

More generaly, is there a way to profit with scrap.tf ?

• Administrators

Just bought a Spec.Killstreak Rust Botkiller Knife on scrap.tf for 2.55 ref. Was it a good trade ?

More generaly, is there a way to profit with scrap.tf ?

Aye, you can sell it for a bit more than market price but not too much.

If you want to sit all day in that site, aye. There is always room for profit.

Specialized Killstreak knife for 2.55? Killstreaks aren't really priced but that can go for around 2 keys

Holy hell that is a good profit. You could probably get 2 keys out of that easily. And to think I felt good for buying a Soot Suit painted Gold for 1.33 ref just this week...

There really isn't any way to profit off of Scrap.TF that doesn't involve getting lucky. Just hope that you find the right item on sale at the right time... or you could camp, but I find that to be a waste of everyone's time. :D

last week i bought a A Distinctive Lack of Hue painted hat for 1.33 from those bots. was looking just unpainted one. its all about luck

Oh for fucks sake, you people are all too lucky. You gotta be lucky to find stuff over 1.33, and even then its hats that are 1.66.

PS: Going on around midnight-1:00 PM EST usually wields some good hats.

Ive had a few experiences 1: I was buying sniper weps when the new compound came out, and I got a free spec killstreak bazzar bargain (agonizing emerald) 2 a KS axetinguisher when i was buying axetinguishers to use for KS kits 3: (minor) vintages for half a scrap. (all of these were from Count Scrapula the donor bot)

Best I've gotten was when somebody unloaded a bunch of Lime-painted hats on one of the bots. I snapped them up and flipped most of them for a few keys profit. Still have the bucket hat though.

Beyond that, I've only gotten some relatively-low craft # hats, but not low enough to be worth anything extra (Best one being a #108 Das Ubersternman).

Scrap.tf has a good tricking technique, I was collecting rogue's.
I wanted to sell them on scrap.tf, so I sold like 3, and it did not tell me it was painted.
They were mostly Lime and Pink, But still I went down like 8 bucks that day and I was pretty pissed off.

• Administrators

I don't use scrap

it's silly

May seem silly for you, but not tons and tons of people.  :P

Archived