Best way to do profit?

Gabo

What you think is the best way to profit? In the last 3 weeks, I was buying hats for a little less than the price of backpack.tf and selling them for original price. I almost got 13 keys using that method.

I also bought a bills hat for 5 keys and sold it for 6.I think it's a good way to make profits, but a bit slow because it depends on the sellers wanting to sell their hats at that price. 

I was planning to buy paints and strange parts for a little less than backpack.tf prices and sell them for the original price or a little more (as available). 

Tell me what you think of this idea and how else could someone make a  profit. Thank you!  :)

I also bought a hills hat for 5 keys 

new het?

and try not to buy new items as they might lower in price

new het?

and try not to buy new items as they might lower in price

Sorry for the mistake, and thanks for the advice.

camp PRO trade.tf, or keep doing what you're doing, but buy/sell ToD's also. They have a high demand.

Start small with what you are doing. At 2 buds, get a decent unusual with at least a first gen hat or effect. Play it safe.

In the mean time, keep doing what you are doing. Eventually, you get a good offer for your unusual. Ask for at least a craft hat as a sweetener, even when you are already making profit.

Work your way up to 7-8 buds. When you get there either split or continue up. When splitting, only allow .5 discount. But dont tell them that. Try to take AT LEAST one first gen hat and effect. This is your safety. The other hat is your "gambling" hat. You cant guarantee because of effect, but you can still work with it.

if continuing, just keep trading up. ALWAYS ASK FOR A CRAFT HAT EXTRA. Before you know it you have a crap ton of hats to sell at full price.

Best of luck!

I think this guy has like 18 keys alpha, getting to 7-8 buds would take about 25 more weeks if you continued at this pace (allowing some room for slow days)

Start small with what you are doing. At 2 buds, get a decent unusual with at least a first gen hat or effect. Play it safe.

In the mean time, keep doing what you are doing. Eventually, you get a good offer for your unusual. Ask for at least a craft hat as a sweetener, even when you are already making profit.

Work your way up to 7-8 buds. When you get there either split or continue up. When splitting, only allow .5 discount. But dont tell them that. Try to take AT LEAST one first gen hat and effect. This is your safety. The other hat is your "gambling" hat. You cant guarantee because of effect, but you can still work with it.

if continuing, just keep trading up. ALWAYS ASK FOR A CRAFT HAT EXTRA. Before you know it you have a crap ton of hats to sell at full price.

Best of luck!

Thank you! Really helpful :D

tf2vendor.com sells things cheaper than market price. You can make up to .33 - .66 + simple off an item depending on the value. Example being a Genuine Awper hand for 5.33 on tf2vendor while it is 5.66 ref on market

What you think is the best way to profit? In the last 3 weeks, I was buying hats for a little less than the price of backpack.tf and selling them for original price. I almost got 13 keys using that method.
I also bought a bills hat for 5 keys and sold it for 6.I think it's a good way to make profits, but a bit slow because it depends on the sellers wanting to sell their hats at that price. 

I was planning to buy paints and strange parts for a little less than backpack.tf prices and sell them for the original price or a little more (as available). 

Tell me what you think of this idea and how else could someone make a  profit. Thank you!  :)

fuck bitches get money

no really just start requiring overpay and stuff.

tf2vendor.com sells things cheaper than market price. You can make up to .33 - .66 + simple off an item depending on the value. Example being a Genuine Awper hand for 5.33 on tf2vendor while it is 5.66 ref on market

That site is da place! I love it.

I think this guy has like 18 keys alpha, getting to 7-8 buds would take about 25 more weeks if you continued at this pace (allowing some room for slow days)

Eh....work for it if you want it.

TF2WH get the pink, lime, TS painted, black white, cheap craft hats (Gone in like 3 seconds nl) Sell it, make 4 Ref - 1 Key profit.

if you have some keys to buy an earbud, you could buy for x and sell for y, believe me, beautiful profit, its almost an art ;D

if you have some keys to buy an earbud, you could buy for x and sell for y, believe me, beautiful profit, its almost an art ;D

Earbuds are droping,maybe is not a good idea.

Earbuds are droping,maybe is not a good idea.

Agreed. Also, craft hat trading is very stable and easy, buy for 1.11, sell to scrap.tf for 1.22/sell manually for 1.33.

well.

With that you are one of 1000000 other users on all the trading sites that try making profit with 'quickbuying' stuff for prices you gotta be on the hardest drugs to sell to them just so they can make  ref or something profit.

TBH, there is no good or bad way to make profit. You should actually trade in tf2 to get nice stuff you want or kill some time for a bunch of pixels

3 Things that are easy and will help:

When trading unusuals, NO NEW UNUSUALS ONLY 1STGEN, Ask for unusual overpay.

Ask for item overpay when getting items offered

buds are always profitable, since when you buy for x and sells for y ;]

at least Im profiting with 2 buds (even more) all those 2 months of buds going downpriced so badly

I believe trade.tf is just beautigul tool for making profit. But if You'd like to use trade.tf, You would need to always have some pure. It's generally the neverending source of good deals.

You can camp scrap.tf for painted hats/hats worth >1.33, and stranges with kilstreaks. Killstreaks You can sell on Steam Community Market (beware! that's specific market, You need to know what You do). Or set upt a trade on TF2 Outpost where You buy stull for lower than average price. I suggest You buying paints, ToD tickets, maybe gift wraps for easy cheaper keys, maybe some kind of hats (as You do now).

Flipping commodity items is the most steady profit you can have but on a percentage per transaction it is generally the lowest. Commodity items in tf2 are items that generally get used up in some way (Tickets, Strange Parts, Craft hats, Special Crates, Etc). Flipping Currency items is also almost always a very steady profit with either very low transaction rates or very low percentage gain per transaction.

Flipping odd items will tend to have the highest percentage gains per transaction (Examples of this would be rarish stranges, Unusuals, Professional Kits/items, rare vintages). However, these items come with the greatest risk. 

Using trade.tf for general good deals or buying chips tools like paints and TODs are pretty good right now.

well.

With that you are one of 1000000 other users on all the trading sites that try making profit with 'quickbuying' stuff for prices you gotta be on the hardest drugs to sell to them just so they can make  ref or something profit.

TBH, there is no good or bad way to make profit. You should actually trade in tf2 to get nice stuff you want or kill some time for a bunch of pixels

3 Things that are easy and will help:

When trading unusuals, NO NEW UNUSUALS ONLY 1STGEN, Ask for unusual overpay.

Ask for item overpay when getting items offered

which ones are the 1st gen effects? I dont know anything about unusual trading  :unsure:

I do some free surveys on online and they send money to paypal and buying keys for them. I get about 4 keys in 1-1.5 months depends how many surveys i get.

Archived