What are your talents/skills?

BlaqkAudio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have no special talents. but i can swag like no ones ever swagged before

Your talent is lowballing like a motherfucker

Bit of an artistic type person, going to RISD because of stuff I drew. (I'm still far from amazing though)

Also part of a choir group, strong bass-baritone.

according to people im a good story writer and i can make people laugh so yeah thats always swaggertastically swagger

[blaqk I think he means his talent is screwing her :u]

I have approximate knowledge of many things B)

I can put my foot behind my head. None of my friends can do it.

360 foot spin no scope. bitchez. all of you are noobs.

Serious:

I can sing.....I wouldn't say great, but my friends usually says it's good. So my I guess my voice is so..so. I guess you can call this composing or rapping. Give me a -1 of a song. I can sing it with my own words, no prob. I can write a song, but I usually forget how to sing it by the end of the day, even if I write it down. I can mentally solve math problems, but don't quote me on that. I'm good at kayaking. I'm decent at other sports, but I never get into them. 

Incredibly persuasive, very bulky, intelligent, sleep very well (if you catch my drift), good at football, and can text several girls at once and keep them all satisfied (seriously, try it with ~7-10 at once) I am also very level headed and can calm down an entire crowd of people with ease. B)

Can shoot a 260+ on a barebow recurve from 20 yards

also pretty good at basketball, american football, and lacrosse (and can run a 10:30 2 mile consistently to show up KoDoRiN :3)

Im ok at school, my art is only stick figures, but people say Im a good writer

2gud4unubs

Godly at being Goalie in Soccer/Football, I can run pretty fast, my memory when it comes to stuff I find interesting is pretty awesome too.

I'm pretty good at hitting sexy killcams in CoD as well. (It's a talent to me m8)

You should make this into one shitty yolokush montage

I need more clips, haven't played in a bit because I've been playing on pc. (TF2, CS:Source, CS:GO, Gmod, etc.)

Archived