Hats II Miscs: The Threaddening (and Polling)

Blatch

Here is said polling:  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Of the following cosmetic items, which do you think could become miscs?

• Exquisite Rack
    • Triboniophorus Tyrannus/Metal Slug
    • Burning Bandana
    • Mask of the Shaman
    • Industrial Festivizer
    • Pencil Pusher
    • Pom-Pommed Provocateur
    • Other (please state so in a post)
  2. 2. Of the following cosmetic items, which do you think is MOST LIKELY to become a misc?

• Exquisite Rack
    • Triboniophorus Tyrannus/Metal Slug
    • Burning Bandana
    • Mask of the Shaman
    • Industrial Festivizer
    • Pencil Pusher
    • Pom-Pommed Provocateur
    • Other (please state so in a post)

Since it seems like the hype of hats changing equip regions (in layman's terms, turning into misc. items) has hit critical mass, I thought that it would be a good idea to ask: which hats do you think are most likely to get the misc. treatment? The poll I've posted contains a few of the most requested (and speculated) items to become miscs, but you can talk about whatever you think might do so in the thread itself.

considering if slug becomes a misc I could make 20-30 buds of free dosh, Ill go with that

Big chief, chieftains challenge, antlers, big country, virtual reality heaset don't clip too badly with most things.

With glitches, the whirly warrior and shaman can already be worn as miscs (but they may get fixed like the tartan shade)

How would the Industrial Festivizer become a misc? It would either clip horribly with everything or it would need to be remodeled to wrap around EVERY engineer hat.

Professor's Peculiarity, it's pretty much just like the brainiac hairpiece.

I think you mean, more like the Big Country... which is also like the Brainiac Hairpiece. :P

How would the Industrial Festivizer become a misc? It would either clip horribly with everything or it would need to be remodeled to wrap around EVERY engineer hat.

It fits perfectly with Engineer items that keep the class' base hard hat, like the Big Country, or the Professor's Peculiarity.

tumblr_n6074fqpRL1rri4zyo1_400.png

Not to mention, it fits pretty damn well with a lot of Engie hats, and some all classes. Much like the Soldier's Stash is a floating headband, the Festivizer is a floating string of christmas lights.

tumblr_n6074fqpRL1rri4zyo2_r1_500.png

I do think the Pencil Pusher will become a misc first, as it hardly clips with anything, but the Festivizer has a lot going for it, and has even been going up due to hype already.

Archived