Mouse cursor won't show up in-game?

Pixelated

Alright, so I start up the game (in fullscreen as usual) and my mouse cursor isn't there. If I move it around, it will still highlight things, but it's really annoying to do anything like that. So, yes, I looked it up. I tried to put it into windowed mode, and that works, but it's hard to play like that after always having it fullscreen. I tried putting it into windowed mode, then back to fullscreen, and my cursor went back to not showing up. I've turned off mouse trails too (that was what people suggested to do). I really don't know what to do. Can anyone help me with this problem? By the way, if you need to know, I'm using windows 8. Also, I wasn't sure where to put this. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

Oh, never mind. Sorry to waste everyone's time. I had magnifier open from something earlier. Apparently that doesn't allow you to see your cursor in a different program in fullscreen. I didn't expect that had anything to do with it, so I did nothing about it, until just now, when I realized I've never had magnifier open before whilst playing. But I fixed it now after exiting magnifier. As I said before, very sorry, and I hope this gets closed soon. 

Archived