New hat

F  CHARLIE

Title may have fooled you as it is just a new hat for me.

Just got an aces dread knot and this doesn't look bad at all.

The aces surprised me by being nicely visible on daytime maps and isn't as bad as i originally thought.

Aces>DP tho

I had no idea.

Especially with all the people trying to sell me their AH hats.

Maybe it's just the anarchist in me that thinks Dead Presidents is far better, or just far better for an unusual(wealthy player's) hat, or any mercenary set, for that matter. I also don't see the market following that pattern, even though Aces High seems to drop less. People still prefer Dead Presidents.

What do cards have to do with any part of tf2?

I'll take my DP Liquidator's Lid over Aces High any day.

Aces high is, in my opinion, the most worthless effect for ANY class.

cool story bro

Ikr

I had no idea.

Especially with all the people trying to sell me their AH hats.

Maybe it's just the anarchist in me that thinks Dead Presidents is far better, or just far better for an unusual(wealthy player's) hat, or any mercenary set, for that matter. I also don't see the market following that pattern, even though Aces High seems to drop less. People still prefer Dead Presidents.

What do cards have to do with any part of tf2?

I'll take my DP Liquidator's Lid over Aces High any day.

Aces high is, in my opinion, the most worthless effect for ANY class.

Wierd. I have a standing offer to get any of a certain group of hats, in either aces or dp, for 10 keys and I have gotten more dp than aces.

I just based my assumption off of bazaar auctions(I'm not actively buying unusuals, atm), which is basically people fishing for quickbuyers.
Aces High hats are on the auction block at 4 times the rate Dead Pres hats are, with people trying to get rid of them.

[quotis name=UGUF Molotov" post="127388" timestamp="1400743072]I just based my assumption off of bazaar auctions(I'm not actively buying unusuals, atm), which is basically people fishing for quickbuyers.

Aces High hats are on the auction block at 4 times the rate Dead Pres hats are, with people trying to get rid of them.

That is weird. I am always curious about these kinds of things.

Archived