Beyond stupid trades.

DIEgo

Did you end up going to ppm.tf ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you should ask the other guy, he goes on these forums.

I probably did tho.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Person's first offers to me:

1st is his unique Beep Man for my Ghastly Gib Strangifier.

2nd is his Spec KS HH for my Ghastlierest Gib Strangifier.

YHhm7eF.jpg

Declined both and didn't reply.  Items were not listed for trade, person just sent random offer after following a classified trade link.

They sent another:

Their tinge Bill's for my MONOCULOUS, Ghastly, Ghastlier, and Necro Smasher Strangifiers.

FnDXeQD.jpg

I sent a counter offer:

IyWd2jV.jpg

Omg that user. He adds me to beg, what a disgrace

ikr he even removed my message about his levels arent "rare" the air strike thats ok i can live with that but not for spy knives who always have level 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I posted a trade in the trading card/background/emoticon trading group on Steam the other day looking for a few emoticons. I got this offer:

22 unique weapons

2 voodoo souls

2 crates

for

84 of my backgrounds (some are pretty pricey for backgrounds)

3 emoticons that at the time were selling for about $2.

Even if every background was only worth a nickle (which they weren't) if my math is correct, that was about 1.44 ref worth of stuff for probably close to $7 worth. lol

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I created a trade on TF2Outpost to sell my unusuals (Steaming Conjurer's Cowl and Bubbling Ol' Geezer), and also listed them on bp.tf. I was asking for pure keys (of course I mentioned that in notes). Some guy added me and offered a bunch of junk, that's not even worth 8 keys, for my Geezer. I said "nty, pure only", but then he started to whine "plz, tomorrow is my bday". What a nerd.

Few hrs later I got a trade offer. Somebody offered a Kill-A-Watt Conjurer's Cowl for my Steaming one + my clean HHH axe. Then I got another trade offer. Some moron offered his Smoking Plug-In Prospector (ewwww!) for my cowl.

Yeah, reading is so damn hard. I feel really sorry for those ppl

Archived