Is there a way for users to request more than craft numbers to be tracked?

Stabulous

First off, I'm not sure if this should be categorized as a suggestion, site issue, or premium topic, so I'm posting it here. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

I actually bought backpack.tf premium for the express purpose of tracking down an item- the black rose. However, when I used the premium search feature to locate black roses, only normal quality ones were there. Because I was looking for clean unique black roses, not normal ones, I looked for a place to request that the clean black rose be tracked- but it appears that there is only a method to request low craft numbers in place. This is disappointing because the premium overview advertises the "ability to request the tracking of specific items," which I assume applies to more than craft numbers.

So, my question is, is there any way that I can request the clean black rose be tracked? Thank you for your time, and again I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

isn't the only way that you can get that knife is to install that game that also installs something that can be classified as a keylogger as well?

Theres only like one of them and its gotten rejected offers of like 10+ buds.

Edit: Sorry, theres about 2 on the market and one wants 8 buds. Sorry.

That's untrue. There are 27 of them, and they have sold from 3 buds to 10 as you said. The one currently on outpost is getting offers of around six. And krawtch, as I said in the OP, I am referring to the clean black rose, not the untradable one that is associated with an anti-cheat rootkit (not keylogger).

Really though, the exact item is irrelevant

Archived