Remove bonus price for low craft items

Meltron

Not sure, if this was discussed before, but I think that the bonus prices on items with a special low craft number should be removed or at least changed.

The prices are way too high on most items and some people really follow them.

Not sure, if this was discussed before, but I think that the bonus prices on items with a special low craft number should be removed or at least changed.

The prices are way too high on most items and some people really follow them.

Search bar, use it

You sound like a key naysayer.

'The prices are way too high and some people really follow them.'

Because we trust one person's judgement.

Search bar, use it

The hell are you even saying mentioning search bar?

Anyways, I believe the base price for low craft numbers should be removed as well since some items sell for above the suggested price and some for below it. However if you do not have a base price for someone to realize that it is worth more, then someone might say "its just a regular craft hat, look at the value of it in your backpack at backpack.tf". I suppose that having a sort of base price for these low craft numbers helps to deter idiots, but then brings about others that ask why someone would be asking more/less than the backpack.tf recommended price for their craft number.

If you can figure out a way to set the prices for this item that is not hard-wiring in prices for each individual craft number for each craftable hat, then it'd be much appreciated. Otherwise, there really isn't anything that can be done about it at this time, as it is better for people to think an item is valued more, then to think an item is not special because it has the normal craft hat price on it on backpack.tf

The hell are you even saying mentioning search bar?

Anyways, I believe the base price for low craft numbers should be removed as well since some items sell for above the suggested price and some for below it. However if you do not have a base price for someone to realize that it is worth more, then someone might say "its just a regular craft hat, look at the value of it in your backpack at backpack.tf". I suppose that having a sort of base price for these low craft numbers helps to deter idiots, but then brings about others that ask why someone would be asking more/less than the backpack.tf recommended price for their craft number.

If you can figure out a way to set the prices for this item that is not hard-wiring in prices for each individual craft number for each craftable hat, then it'd be much appreciated. Otherwise, there really isn't anything that can be done about it at this time, as it is better for people to think an item is valued more, then to think an item is not special because it has the normal craft hat price on it on backpack.tf

Why not simply mark a low craft item, so people can see it is special, but without saying how much it is worth? This way they have to think about the price themself. I do not think that it would be good, if people think an item is worth a lot, altough it is not.

Search bar, use it

Wait, what? Do you mean i am like those people who cry because of key prices rising? Well, this is a different topic, in my opinion. The bonus prices of low crafts are made automatically, based on the normal price. Therefore, I am not denying any proof, since there isn't one,

Search bar, use it

As an example why prices are too high: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/9610628 I was trying to sell this item as high as possible, of course. At this time, it was valued at around 15-16 keys on backpack.tf with bonuses (Now it should be lower, I guess, since I lowered the cockfighters price again^^).

Nonetheless, as you can see, I managed to hardly get offers of 5-6 keys at max.

Moreover, I also set a b/o of 7-8 keys. Someone added me and paid me 7 keys + 1 ref for it. As I later found out, he was only doing this, because he say the price at backpack.tf and is now trying to resell it at this price; http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/10196065. Well, maybe, he wil sell it for 15 keys, but i highly doubt it. Further, no one offered, yet.

Archived