Can I be Honest? Backpack.tf is not good with New suggestors.

KatanaBladeNeko

Instead of showing people how to fix their suggestions by showing them, eg. "You didn't provide solds, but if you can't find them. Here's how you do it." But they're "Didn't provide this, this, and this. Good luck with finding out what they are :)"

(Yes, I make it sound worse. It's a common trait used by Writers and Journalists to make the reader agree with their suggestion a bit more.

I WOULD use Solds. But I CANNOT find them, and I'm too poor, nor have the internet, to buy some myself. It would be helped if I would get help.

It might be easier to just make your own backpack.tf prices. I'm probably not gonna respond to any comments and wait for another Warning Strike for no reason.

• Administrators

Instead of showing people how to fix their suggestions by showing them, eg. "You didn't provide solds, but if you can't find them. Here's how you do it." But they're "Didn't provide this, this, and this. Good luck with finding out what they are :)"

(Yes, I make it sound worse. It's a common trait used by Writers and Journalists to make the reader agree with their suggestion a bit more.

I WOULD use Solds. But I CANNOT find them, and I'm too poor, nor have the internet, to buy some myself. It would be helped if I would get help.

It might be easier to just make your own backpack.tf prices. I'm probably not gonna respond to any comments and wait for another Warning Strike for no reason.

I always provide links to guides and whatnot whenever I see a suggestion is week. I also provide good criticism as well, perhaps I have not bumped into your suggestion. Anyways, I am not one of the new ones though. If you don't see any constructive comments, just ignore them. People will do that, nothing we can do.

Also, you are suppose to Read the rules of the site before creating any suggestion at all that is why people comment like that because suggestions that are very/extremely poor that indicates the person have not went through the rules and the guidelines posted in the rules. It shows that you clearly have not read through the rules and went through the guidelines posted in the rules but sadly went straight to suggesting with poor proof and whatnot. Not accusing you or anything but that what people immediately assumes when it comes to poor suggestion which is fine for average human to think like that.

Here are the links...Please read them!

Please read the rules

Also this:

I always provide links to guides and whatnot whenever I see a suggestion is week. I also provide good criticism as well, perhaps I have not bumped into your suggestion. Anyways, I am not one of the new ones though. If you don't see any constructive comments, just ignore them. People will do that, nothing we can do.

Also, you are suppose to Read the rules of the site before creating any suggestion at all that is why people comment like that because you clearly have not read through the rules and went through the guidelines posted on the rules and went straight to suggesting with poor proof and whatnot.

Here are the links...Please read them!

Please read the rules

Also this:

I did.

• Administrators

The first link was just a statement of the fact that Keys are way too expensive.

The second link was my first suggestion, when I had NO idea what the hell to do.

Statement or not...If you read the rules you would have known that the first link would not have worked in any sort of way.  :P

Second link....Like I said, I had my first suggestion too...But what did I do? I went through the rules and gave myself 5 - 10 minutes to see accepted suggestions how they work and how will I get my suggestion accepted. I didn't just burst into creating suggestion with excellence. I had to read the rules and see other suggestions to know how it works around here with suggestions before posting my very first suggestion, as I have linked you to it on my other post.  ^_^

Statement or not...If you read the rules you would have known that the first link would not have worked in any sort of way.  :P

Second link....Like I said, I had my first suggestion too...But what did I do? I went through the rules and gave myself 5 - 10 minutes to see accepted suggestions how they work and how will I get my suggestion accepted. I didn't just burst into creating suggestion with excellence. I had to read the rules and see other suggestions to know how it works around here with suggestions before posting my very first suggestion, as I have linked you to it on my other post.  ^_^

Be like Derpeh. Actually helping instead of scolding. 

i always link people either to a guide or rules...

"Here is a guide to making suggestions: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3203-guide-making-good-suggestions/

Please learn how things work around here before putting proofless suggestions :)

hope i helped!"

If you read the rules you would know...there are guides linked there too...

Thank you! :D

• Administrators

Be like Derpeh. Actually helping instead of scolding. 

Thank you! :D

Hahaha...I already linked you to rules, guides and unusual guide. I already helped you and you posted this. 

I did.

You claimed to have read the rules and guides links that I posted thus I took my further action by showing you examples of your very own suggestion compared to mine. If you said you actually didn't read the rules and the guide given by me and Derpeh...(Same guide) I would not have taken the action as I did now. Simple as that. Its not scolding, its teaching.

I am teaching you step by step just like your school teacher and your parents does. I just didn't post the links and went in my way like others but took my time and tried to teach you as much as I can...But instead you went against me. lol wow.

Hahaha...I already linked you to rules, guides and unusual guide. I already helped you and you posted this. 

You claimed to have read the rules and guides links that I posted thus I took my further action by showing you examples of your very own suggestion compared to mine. If you said you actually didn't read the rules and the guide given by me and Derpeh...(Same guide) I would not have taken the action as I did now. Simple as that. Its not scolding, its teaching.

I am teaching you step by step just like your school teacher and your parents does. I just didn't post the links and went in my way like others but took my time and tried to teach you as much as I can...But instead you went against me. lol wow.

You just linked to stuff I've already read. Jeez, I may as well stick to Troll suggestions...

I may as well stick to Troll suggestions...

Go for it, you are only going to get banned. Plaxorous wasn't scolding you, you need to read a lot of suggestions to make yourself an idea of what suggestions are good or bad. No need to be so defensive, experience is hard to get but it will be harder if you continue to be stubborn

Well, that's stupid.

So was your choice to completely ignore the rules.

Just saiyan....... And mods usually do give links to the rules and suggestion threads to new users before closing suggestions. They just don't do it all the time.

So was your choice to completely ignore the rules.

Just saiyan....... And mods usually do give links to the rules and suggestion threads to new users before closing suggestions. They just don't do it all the time.

The one's they supply are compete rubbish and tell you nothing for making Suggestions.

This guide: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3203-guide-making-good-suggestions/ this guide makes sense.

The one's they supply are compete rubbish and tell you nothing for making Suggestions.

This guide: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3203-guide-making-good-suggestions/ this guide makes sense.

They do tell you if you had actually read them. And that thread is there because it is helpful for the site. Instead of skimming over threads, read them.

They do tell you if you had actually read them. And that thread is there because it is helpful for the site. Instead of skimming over threads, read them.

I... Have to disagree there. What I needed to do, I learnt off of other people's suggestions.

I... Have to disagree there. What I needed to do, I learnt off of other people's suggestions.

Well you just have another way of learning is all. Doesn't mean other methods are not effective.

you can ask by a certain individual to give you a 5 bud item so you can sugest in higher value items,pyroman did that in the past and even if it is suspicius as fuck mods and admins are ok with it.

Define "backpack.tf" because I believe all the mods always handle the situtation with new suggestions very well.

Perhaps some trolls and/or flamers just wanna mock the failed suggestion, but I doubt the more serious people & mods are handling it in a bad way.

Define "backpack.tf" because I believe all the mods always handle the situtation with new suggestions very well.

Perhaps some trolls and/or flamers just wanna mock the failed suggestion, but I doubt the more serious people & mods are handling it in a bad way.

Yes, please seperate the officiating crew here and the rest of us rabble.

Whenever I close a proofless suggestion, I always link the rules http://backpack.tf/rules

If a person actually reads the rules they find the guides to help them out. I highly recommend voting on suggestions first and see how operate before making another suggestion. That's how I learned, when there may not have been a guide.

Trolls will get banned however.

Archived