Euphoria's REPUTATION Thread!

Euphoria

This is a REPUTATION thread in regards to my trading history. I'll be editing this thread every time I make a successful trade with someone. I'll also ask anyone I've traded with to leave a like and a short comment below in regards to how easily we traded, how happy they were in regards to the items they received and how the trade was overall. I'll link this thread into every thread I make regarding an item I'm either selling or buying. I also request that anyone I trade with leaves a comment on my steam profile about the trade. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you!

Trade History:

• Steam Name | 00/00/00 | Steam URL 

DISCLAIMER: I wasn't really sure where to put this, I hope this sub-forum isn't too bad, otherwise I request a forum moderator move it to the appropriate place. Thanks!

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116954937/

I believe that a rep section should be created as other rep entities have malfunctioned. I have mentioned this before as bp.tf has such a large community to support this. A sub forum should be made for this purpose.

Hopefully Not.

I disagree. The volume and variety of people help to insure someone might be vetted well and therefore the rep might be more successful.

I thought ppl used sourceop for this

agreeeeee

Isn't source op an ineffectual site tho?

People have been moving away from SOP for years. Pretty much since OP came into play SOP has been losing users. Now, no one cares whether its SOP rep or TF2trader rep or whatever...

People have been moving away from SOP for years. Pretty much since OP came into play SOP has been losing users. Now, no one cares whether its SOP rep or TF2trader rep or whatever...

Thank you. This is why I propose bp.tf provide this service. Its user base exists because of the information it provides. Its user base will not dwindle until the game and trading comes to an end. Bp.tf is positioned as the largest and most transparent, and indipendant, database for the game's community. I have, for some time, stated that the site already acts as a regulatory body in the economy. Not so much in making of rules but more in that it informs the community and gives them a voice.

No reason to have rep section on this forum. There are plenty websites which are better known in this area. If anything, the trust system needs to be revamped first.

What about rep.tf or smthin, forgot the name

What about rep.tf or smthin, forgot the name

traderep.net

and well....just go there and you'll see

He hasn't even stated where he lives, that makes it seem a little fishy to me...

He stated that he paid in AUD, which is Australian currency. So, he is most likely from Australia or areas near Australia.

Archived