Sticky Jumping

MexicanDoge

So I have been thinking recently about the element of sticky jumping and how if you enter a cp_orange server you will always find demo-pans or demo-ullapools (?) I think that if it gets popular like Rocket Jumping and MGing we should allow the demo to have access to the weapons: Mantreads, Market Gardener. We could actually have something here. The mantreads would be a primary weapon and the MG melee (obvs) It would be amazing and would be given a ton of hate (which of course is the aim here). Please post your opinions below and I will respond If it is a real statement/judgement. 

No. Demoman=/= Soldier.

Also, he can't get those items unless he steals them (geddit cuz he's black hehehehe)

whatabout back before when you could have 8 bombs on the ground with the sticky jumper?

#throwbackthursday

Those were the days were you would take your anger out on the skybox for not letting you be a unicorn. Can someone actually reply like seriously plz :D I wanna hear ppl's thoughts

whatabout back before when you could have 8 bombs on the ground with the sticky jumper?

#throwbackthursday

that was a wonderful time..

lul i just get the stickyjumper and upgrade blast resist on mvm and launch in the air with 8 bombs B]

lul i just get the stickyjumper and upgrade blast resist on mvm and launch in the air with 8 bombs B]

You mean the stock sticky launcher?

lol these scrubz thinking there kool coz they have doge pics.

m8 kappa 4 lyfe

also, if demo got a market gardener, mantreads, or gunboats, the comp scene would explode and it would be so broken that it would be painful, like for pubs it would be fine, but for anyone with at least 200 h on demo it would be wayyy too op, trust me, this is a bad idea

Archived