{KSC} ✮Mr.Genuine✮

Ok so I was trying to post a trade on Instagram for my friends because they wanted to see a unbelievable trade involving loads of pans. I picked the picture and everything was fine until when it went to the editing part of the picture it just got stuck on loading and wouldn't do anything else. Since Instagram is probably not gonna answer back can somebody help? (And yes I did all of the things it said on the Instagram Help).

• Administrators

Ok so I was trying to post a trade on Instagram for my friends because they wanted to see a unbelievable trade involving loads of pans. I picked the picture and everything was fine until when it went to the editing part of the picture it just got stuck on loading and wouldn't do anything else. Since Instagram is probably not gonna answer back can somebody help? (And yes I did all of the things it said on the Instagram Help).

Well, do you have the image of the file save somewhere in your device?

Don't use that disgraceful abomination named "Instagram" it is Twitter with pirctures and girls being attention whores and it created a monster. The hashtag.

#yoloswag420blazinlegitnoscopdfaegit

• Administrators

I do have it saved but I think it might be a Instagram thing though.

Then nothing we can do...You have to report it to Instagram support and wait for their reply.

Then nothing we can do...You have to report it to Instagram support and wait for their reply.

Solution #2:

Dont use instagram

Archived