2. 2. TF2

• <5
    • <10
    • <25
    • <50
    • <100
    • <200
    • Make it rain all day er'day

How much have you spent on tf2 and steam(only counts for on yourself, gifts dont count)(also it has to be money taken completely unrelated from tf2, e.g. you cant have sold a key for 1.8 and used that money)?

Personally i spent 2.49 on myself for a key, other thing i forgot how much it costs the upgrade to premium, for a friend

BTW by steam i mean everything, which means tf2+what you spent on market/games(again not from money you got from selling stuff on the market)

Where can I find that? I just downloaded the extension ;)

In the upper right corner there is your login name with the amount of money you currently have in your wallet. Click on it, and when the thingy expands click account details. YAY

In the upper right corner there is your login name with the amount of money you currently have in your wallet. Click on it, and when the thingy expands click account details. YAY

thanks dood

Being honest, I never spent a cent on tf2 or steam, a friend bought a cheap game for me which made me premium on steam, then i received a terraria as gift which i sold for 1 key on tf2, then with that key, I made my tf2 inventory worth 61$ in less than 2 months. I got an upgrade to premium gift as GIFT and yeah all my history of trading was a big success.

Being honest, I never spent a cent on tf2 or steam, a friend bought a cheap game for me which made me premium on steam, then i received a terraria as gift which i sold for 1 key on tf2, then with that key, I made my tf2 inventory worth 61$ in less than 2 months. I got an upgrade to premium gift as GIFT and yeah all my history of trading was a big success.

Nice, i spent a key and it took me forever to pass $60(partly cuz i got scammed quite a bit)

Does the money you get from steam market, and you buy something from that also count?

Otherwise. i started with €5. Spended it on tf2 to become premium. And now i have a $200+ bp

total money wasted on tf2 = 145€

total money made since last summer = 3.000$ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

15 $ on steam

Idk for tf2. Less than 50$ I'd say. But I've sold tools (gift wrap, paints,...) for keys, which I resold on SCM.

never bought a game on steam, probably around $100 on TF2 since trading be a bitch yo

Archived