My Unusual Trading Story

Zefrom

This is my unusual trading tale.

I got my first unusual (dk how XD) , it's a Stormy Storm Gym Rat

Sold it for a C. Mad Milk. I also got another unusual, it's a Orbiting planet burakoo hat

Sold it for a Pofessional Killstreak Strange Direct Hit :P

So I got 2 buds from a lot of ways (hat banking and key banking and selling those two things I got from the unusuals) and traded it for a Steaming Tossle then I traded it for Baker Boy with P. Fetti and some sweets ,

I traded my baker boy for a Miami Night Furious Fuka, it was a huge start for me. Then this guy comes and offer me a c9 helm w/o a Home with some sweets. At first, I was impressed by the overpay but that sets me on a deathtrap. It was insanely difficult to sell it, took me 2 months. I didn't know about robo hats reputation

I have to Quicksell it, from 2 buds to 1.1 buds :(

Now I got a Blizzardy Storm Crocleather for my bud. Did not regret getting this sniper unusual

Now I'm back on square one, so what about your stories

helmet w/o a home isn't robo, but it sure is an ugly ass hat

always do research before you trade

I remember the beginning of April or so I was stuck with a Miami Nights Titanium Tyrolean and a Terror Watt Fruit Shoot I had been trying to sell for over 3 months. I only got them cause the prices seemed alright, and I didn't realize the cancer I was recieving...

Luckily now I've managed to work my way to 140 keys, a max, and a Power Surge KE in a month or two :)

I was on a server when someone said they were selling a nuts and bolts bloke's bucket hat for cheap. I traded him, and asked how much. he said 9 keys, and I said that I was sorry, and didn't have that much. And this was also when grenade launchers had just dropped to around a key. Then he asked me if I had a strange grenade launcher. Confused, I said yes. And then he said he wanted it for his unusual. I asked if he was sure, too, and he said yeah. So then I accepted, he said thanks, and then he left the server. So that was my first unusual, which I have traded around a lot, and now have a planets HWNN, by trading each one up, eventually getting this one. It's not much, but I plan on upgrading it to a better effect eventually. That's the story of my first unusual.

My first Unusual was a Smoking Soldier's Slopes (still have it) that someone 1:1 with my Professional Original Kit.

Second Unusual was a Smoking Slouch (plus some sweets) that I got for a Professional Degreaser Kit. Sold the Slouch for a Bud and a G. Shred Alert.

Which brings me to today and my third Unusual. Someone posted a status with a outpost link. Thought it was a plug, so I clicked it. Guy was trading an Aces Conquistador for 8 bird items (turned out to be 9 'cause outpost only has 8 spaces). Got all the stuff he wanted and traded him. My end was ~7.5 keys. Now I have a double cancer hat to sell.

I was on a server when someone said they were selling a nuts and bolts bloke's bucket hat for cheap. I traded him, and asked how much. he said 9 keys, and I said that I was sorry, and didn't have that much. And this was also when grenade launchers had just dropped to around a key. Then he asked me if I had a strange grenade launcher. Confused, I said yes. And then he said he wanted it for his unusual. So then I accepted, he said thanks, and then he left the server. So that was my first unusual, which I have traded around a lot, and now have a planets HWNN, by trading each one up, eventually getting this one. It's not much, but I plan on upgrading it to a better effect eventually. That's the story of my first unusual.

Reported for sharking

I was on a server when someone said they were selling a nuts and bolts bloke's bucket hat for cheap. I traded him, and asked how much. he said 9 keys, and I said that I was sorry, and didn't have that much. And this was also when grenade launchers had just dropped to around a key. Then he asked me if I had a strange grenade launcher. Confused, I said yes. And then he said he wanted it for his unusual. So then I accepted, he said thanks, and then he left the server. So that was my first unusual, which I have traded around a lot, and now have a planets HWNN, by trading each one up, eventually getting this one. It's not much, but I plan on upgrading it to a better effect eventually. That's the story of my first unusual.

Reported for sharking

The seller asked for his grenade launcher, get your facts right. Unless you got more evidence

The seller asked for his grenade launcher, get your facts right. Unless you got more evidence

Obv a joke...

Do you have a functioning brain?

Obv a joke...

Do you have a functioning brain?

Sry, I attend a mental school every weekend, what do you expect

Got my first unusual, traded for a bit. Quited tf2 for several months.

Played tf2 for 1 month. SUMMER and ROBO arrives

Trade good unusuals for crap unusuals

Takes forever to sell the unusuals so i quited again

Came back to check outpost one day, barely any offers, had some unusuals for months and months on end.

Tried to convert to pure.

Bought a new high tier unusual(tc)

Trading that for shit now.

BTW i still have some crappy unusuals from october last year :c

Sry, I attend a mental school every weekend, what do you expect

Is it the one next to the taco bell? I heard that both Osama and Kim Jong Il didn't die but were transfered there and had to watch videos of Obama showering everyday. Oops forgot to take my sanity pills.

I'm probably the only one with a $1000+ bp that has never owned an unusual, so I can't really relate to any of these. x3

I killed HHH and got my first unusual:

Haunted scrap metal.

End of story.

I was just about to post this. My first and probably only unusual.

Archived