Damn it, Steam!

Python.

The fact this happens pisses me the fuck off. There are assholes who spam incorrect trade offers to my bot every day.

I heard of this happening before. That sucks. And by the way, thanks for the laughs, skype.tf was fun.

why isnt there an option to disable trade offers without making your profile private

there is.

edit: oh ok for friends there isn't. sorry

• Administrators

<sigh>

Report to steam with proof and expect them to contact you back in a few days, if not days then straight to a month or so. m1501.gif

• Administrators

And this is why I removed my trade offer link like two weeks ago. 

Now you accept adds? You used to get furious if somebody added you instead of trade offer. That changed huh?  :ph34r:

there is.

no there isn't. Anyone on your friends list can send you a trade offer unless your bp is private. 

Now you accept adds? You used to get furious if somebody added you instead of trade offer. That changed huh?  :ph34r:

Well, if I clearly state not to add me, and you add me; I'm going to get annoyed. But, anyway, I haven't touched a non-unusual item in months, and I never demanded trade offers for unusuals. 

• Administrators

This chicken is marked almost everywhere. lol

http://rep.tf/76561198076160275

He got the banhammer from almost all the sites.  :ph34r:

Well, if I clearly state not to add me, and you add me; I'm going to get annoyed. But, anyway, I haven't touched a non-unusual item in months, and I never demanded trade offers for unusuals. 

That makes much more sense  :P

• Administrators

Is this an exploit or a random glitch?

Its a glitch not an exploit. Random glitch that occurs suddenly.

Archived