Mantreads - I want your thoughts.

Yackitori

Should The Mantreads make a server wide sound whenever you get a kill with them?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should They?

• Yes
    • Yes, but it should also make a noise when you manage to land on someone too.
    • Nope

So. Should The Mantreads make a server wide sound whenever you get a kill with them? Similar to the Machina penetration headshot, or the shield bash successful hit. Please answer in the poll above and tell me what you guys think. Thanks!

voted no thinking the topic was if you liked them or not, I think it should be a notification, yes

Don't see why, it'd probably get abused and get annoying fast. Plus it's not THAT rare to get a kill with it. It's much rarer to get a Fan o' War kill and that doesn't even rank up 10x faster like the Mantreads do.

Are you saying that it should make a sound similar to that of the splendid shield when it hits someone?

Are you saying that it should make a sound similar to that of the splendid shield when it hits someone?

probably more like the machina since it's more loud/obnoxious literally everyone hears it when it happens

Archived