How do you use your Unusuals

Lamedonyx

Easy question. Do you guys only see the unusuals as a way of making money, or do you actually like them. If you had the choice, would you buy a hat that you like, or one that could allow you to make profit (don't say make profit, and buy the one I like)

I never pay pure for something that I "like" but if I can get a reasonable deal paying with unusuals or whatever then I don't have a problem with it. Generally, if I actually like something I can sell it for pure equivalent to what I pay in unusuals or MORE. 

I like my unusuals when I have pure

I don't like them that much when I don't have pure

General rule for me is that if I have 5 times more in unusuals than in pure i will probably freak out and start quickselling

If it's something that I really like, I have no plans at all to sell it and generally do my best to not lowball.  However, sometimes attaining the hats I like requires some profit making.  

Some time ago I actually started buying hats I wanted. Some I have for selling and others I have no intention to selln

I just buy what I like and when I get bored to them I sell them away. Making profit hasn't never been my main goal.

Easy question. Do you guys only see the unusuals as a way of making money, or do you actually like them. If you had the choice, would you buy a hat that you like, or one that could allow you to make profit (don't say make profit, and buy the one I like)

i... wear them

omygod

I just buy what I like and when I get bored to them I sell them away. Making profit hasn't never been my main goal.

i wouldnt ever let the stash & the lucky go if i were you lol

I only buy unusuals that I like and ofc use them.

I might upgrade them if I get more pure (atm only have 1 that I might consider selling to upgrade to a better hat).

My end game plan is to have 1 unusual for class that I really like. Honestly I fail to see how can some people have like 10 unusuals and all of them utter low tier/cancer crap. They spent years wearing crap and eternally trading to in the end eventually leaving the game without ever wearing an high tier hat.

TL;DR

Wearing hats > profit

I use my current unusuals(s) to try to make enough to get something i really like and hopefully stop trading for awhile as a result.

Since I only own 1 Unusual, and I'm not rich enough to get into the business of Unusual profit, I just go with whatever I'm wearing, and maybe try to upgrade it somewhere down the line once I'm able to.

I only buy hats I like and make profit with those.

little pro tip: your hats won't sell if you make them more epxensive than they are priced at, rather ask people for only pure or good unus overpay;)

I got them because I love and wear them.

Even for ez profit I probably wouldn't sell these babies ;__;

Since I unbox Unusuals, there is no profit to make.

So, I show them off and make them as a collection.

My Engineer set is most noticeable cause I use it on my YouTube videos.

Also, no one has a full-face, Pink Engie.

Archived