Gifted Earbuds

Get Layd

Is it a bad idea to buy gifted earbuds? Does it make it harder to use them to buy unusuals and other items?

If you buy them for dirt cheap, then you can probably sell for a key below current clean bud market price.

Well what I was wondering was if say I bought gifted earbuds at 17 keys. Could I then turn around and use those earbuds to purchase an unusual for bp.tf price or would it make it harder to do that?

Gifted buds sell easily for 2 keys under regular buds price and can often be sold for 1 key under regular buds price

Is it a bad idea to buy gifted earbuds? Does it make it harder to use them to buy unusuals and other items?

dont overpay, I would stick to 15-16 keys

there was even a seller for 15 on the forums the other day

With buds going down drastically, you shouldn't even be trying to buy a pair in the first place. But if you really have to, don't pay over 16 keys (2 keys under the ungifted price) for a pair of gifted earbuds, otherwise you either wouldn't get any profit or just waste your time making a couple ref. 

i wouldnt, i dont like gifted stuff

Archived