Item collections.

Herman

Basically this thread is all about what collections you ever made (like Vintage hats collection, Ãœbersaw collection, etc.) with an optional reason why you started doing it.

You can either talk about one or multiple collections, collections that you finished or that are discontinued, and so on.

Mine is about Conscientious Objectors with decals of stuff i either like, hilarious stuff, or other stuff that people would like to see.

I've started doing this a week ago, as i didn't know what to do with the remaining metal since i already have what i want.

The goal is to have 50 of them, which means i need in total 50 objectors and 50 decal tools (and no, i'm not going to buy your decalized objectors). Here's my progress so far: https://tf2b.com/tf2/insertnameherman#11

Complete Level 0 Vint Hat + Wep collection. Reason? I dunno. I think the first Level 0 I saw was a Fedora, sounded unique so I bought it. Didn't know how Level 0 stuff came about at the time, just liked it.

I'm working on my Capo's Capper collection right now. Got two god-tier effects, and craft #1 on the way soon. (Hopefully)

As to why I started it; I have no idea. I just became really attached to my deity sets (Jesushoovy and Satanhoovy) so I decided that the Capo's Capper is 10/10 god-tier.

500+ strange neons.

Slowed down on trading had a lot of change from unusual trading, friend suggested i collect something. Then Pyro shark became a thing...

Well, let's see

I had the Summer Appetizer Collection featuring the 8 Appetizer items (The Appetizer was my first Mass-unbox crate)

1. Brotherhood of Arms
  2. Breakneck Baggies (Level 42, self unboxed!)
  3. Cloud Crasher
  4. Mair Mask
  5. Dark Age Defender (Now in Strange quality!)
  6. Tyurtleneck
  7. Pocket Pyro (So adorable...)
  8. Powdered Practitioner
  9. Well-Rounded Rifleman (Level 100, Self unboxed!)
  10. Pom-Pommed Provocateur

I also had the Expired Vintage Collection (All are Vintage)

1. Batter's Helm
  2. Soldier's Stash (Painted Gold!)
  3. Pyro's Beanie (Painted Purple!, Complete with the Robo-version (Pyro's Boron Beanie))
  4. Demoman's Fro (First bought)
  5. Football Helmet
  6. Mining Light (Complete with the Robo-version (Data Mining Light))
  7. Prussian Pickelhaube (I want this Unusual ;~;)
  8. Trophy Belt (Level 69, painted Eight!)
  9. Fancy Fedora

Then my 2013 Strange Festive Set

1. Strange Festive Force-a-Nature (Self-Unboxed!)
  2. Strange Festive Black Box
  3. Strange Festive Flare Gun (Donated to me by a friend)
  4. Strange Festive Eyelander (Gifted and renamed 'Ψ Neptune's Sceptre Î¨')
  5. Strange Festive Gloves of Running Urgently (Self-Unboxed, Killstreaked, Level 1!)
  6. Strange Festive Wrangler
  7. Strange Festive Crusader's Crossbow (Donated to me by a friend)
  8. Strange Festive Jarate
  9. Strange Festive Sapper

And the Botkillers variants

1. Rust Mk. I (Scattergun) (Renamed 'Dodging Skull' by the previous owner [bought with a key when exchanged of key for items (More items included)])
  2. Gold Mk. II (Rocket Launcher)
  3. Silver Mk. II (Flamethrower)
  4. Silver Mk. I (Stickybomb Launcher)
  5. Carbanado Mk. I (Minigun) (Traded to me for a Genuine Ham Shank [PROFIT])
  6. Diamond Mk. I (Wrench)
  7. Gold Mk. I (Medi-Gun) (Donated by a friend, has part Allied Healing Done)
  8. Silver Mk. I (Sniper Rifle)
  9. Blood Mk. I (Knife)

And my Bonesaw Pimping Collection;

My Bonesaw is:

1. Professional Killstreaked (Flames; Team Shine)
  2. 3 parted (Unusual-Wearing Player Kills, Point Blank Kills, Soldier's Killed)
  3. Strange (Duh.)
  4. Renamed and Redesc'd (Snowdream's Steel Shard + 'This Steel Shard will do what all Steel Shard's do. End up in Someone else's body.) [it's a bad name + desc, but I like it.]

And lastly, the Series #2 Chemistry Set Stranges

1. Strange Professor Speks (FIRST!)
  2. Strange Boston-Boom Bringer
  3. Strange Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe (Painted Orange; Strangifier was donated)
  4. Strange VINTAGE Stockbroker's Scarf
  5. Strange Dark Age Defender (See above in first collection)
  6. Strange Sandvich Safe
  7. (No Engi Strange :c)
  8. Strange GENUINE Foppish Physician (2 parts; Fires Survived and Taunt Appearances)
  9. Strange Outback Intellectual
  10. Strange Blood Banker

I think that's about it

Ill continue to update whenever I get new collections

P.P.S I'm a rich bugger. But not the richest...!

I'm working on my Capo's Capper collection right now. Got two god-tier effects, and craft #1 on the way soon. (Hopefully)

As to why I started it; I have no idea. I just became really attached to my deity sets (Jesushoovy and Satanhoovy) that I decided that the Capo's Capper is 10/10 god-tier.

hehe enjoy trying to get the vivid capos from my tight grip :DDDD

EDIT: nvm one finally hit the market after like a year xD

I've got 2 collections, neither of which I've added to in quite a while.

One is a Vintage Stove Pipe collection, where I'm trying to get one of every color. I've got 10 of them.

The other is a collection of Clan Prides with My Little Pony Decals, just because it amuses me. I'm at 23 of them, with 3 blank ones awaiting decals. I'd say the Chrysalis and Pinky Pie ones turned out the best.

1500 vintage sandviches. why? why not

started 3 years ago because it was fun to mass collect

other minicollections include 40 ish lime cosmetics and 30 ish lvl 52 v weps

I used to collect stranges. But I don't really play TF2 anymore, and I prefer to profit than to buy something for myself, so I stopped a bit.

Stranges.

http://i.imgur.com/JW0QbuZ.png

No S. festives.  Working on a botkiller collection as well, you can see the beginning at the bottom.  Also a fair amount of the earlier S. miscs, lvl 100 wherever possible.

162 stranges total, over 2000 ref according to bp.tf.  My collection of normal S. weapons is 100% complete.  

Also level 100's:

http://i.imgur.com/LT6SVpa.png

It's a humble beginning of 58 items.  I generally seek out ones that I use in sets most often.  

Dont those get wiped out?

JAqZMsc.png

You just trade them to an account that's currently in game to use it.

I am currently collecting a full set of Gold mk. II Botkillers with Specialized Killstreak and the sheen will all be Team Shine.

Hopefully I will get done soon

Well, trying to make my Strange Killstreak Bazaar Bargain with 3 parts attached collectors, because it adds more words. :P

Well, trying to make my Strange Killstreak Bazaar Bargain with 3 parts attached collectors, because it adds more words. :P

But a Colelctor's Bargain can't be Strange too, unless they push out a Strangifier

But I too am making my S. Bazaar Bargain have 3 parts, Hale's Own, renamed, redesc'd and Professional Killstreak

In fact, I'll help you with whatever ya need; But I need to wait 7 days for a Steam Guard trading thing

Archived