What should be done when I see people with Fake Alt TRUST on their backpack.tf profile?

Micah ΧΞΣ

I was looking around backpack.tf and I saw someone with suspicious rep on their profile http://backpack.tf/trust/76561197977240054, that looked like it could be from alt accounts (because the accounts that put rep on his profile were empty/ and/or named the same) and so I filed a report to SR but they told me " SR doesn't take fake rep cases anymore, please report to backpack.tf", so I'm wondering what should be done if anybody sees anything suspicious.

Have a look at my report and proof. way on my report the user said I traded him and got mad and reported him, which did not happen)

I don't think he is a scammer, nor do I have any intentions to try and bring down a someone if they are legit for no reason, because it would be a waste of my time sense I don't play tf2 anymore.

Even if I did trade him, he still has fake Trust on his profile either way. Which is probably why he didn't even try to say the TRUST was real or not or say if the accounts were in fact legit but instead went strait to making up a story.

I know with any rep system you will always have people who will abuse it so I guess the real question would be, is it a problem or not?

all of those accounts are friends with his main execept potatoe skin

and yes i think it is a problem

All the IPs are matching, I'll do something about it.

inb4 they're all just using the same vpn

• Administrators

inb4 they're all just using the same vpn

Hehehe  :P  That would really suck for them.

Archived