Dreams Mimicing Human Emotions

Santa Heavy

So I want to share a very interesting experience with you guys.

I recently had a dream where close loved ones died and I dreamt of the outcome and how my family lived and reacted during this time. As I child I did learn that I could alter my dreams but I've gotten to the age where I can emotionally handle them and therefore I play them by ear as I do with real life.

During this dream I had felt emotions of such depression and sadness that I've never felt before, after awakening from the dream I was at first relieved that it was simply a dream, and also intrigued.

So what do you guys think of dreams being able to evoke or mimic emotions inside your mind that you had not previously felt?

i once pooped in my dreams and it felt really good so when i woke up with morning wood i tried to feel as good  like i did in the dream and it no worky worky

I like these kinds of dreams, emotions feel so much more powerful in the subconscious.

But damn these kinds of dreams are trippy as crap.

I like these kinds of dreams, emotions feel so much more powerful in the subconscious.

But damn these kinds of dreams are trippy as crap.

Because all the emotions you don't or can't feel or simply put off are dumped off into the subconcious, and when it's released you get flooded with feels.

Dreams are something we are unable to fully comprehend. But, at the same time, they do a bunch of weird stuff to you.

Please, teach me how to alter my dreams. Half of the time, I don't even recall the existence of a dream.

When I realize I'm in a dream, I can do walk sorts of crazy stuff. When I say ’small jet’ it will appear and I'll have my own jet and I can feel the experiences of flying it. Love dreams...

My dream bring me into alternate dimensions I couldn't possibly think of. I had a series of dreams a few years ago about expeditions around the world to save it from madmen and creatures brought back from the dead. I came back to it last night to come to the horrible revelation that the person I was in the dream had died over all of those year.

1. You can only control your dreams when your conscious state is high enough.  Bellow a certain point you can only expierience the dream.  It is often common for younger people to both remember their dreams and to control them as the changes going on in the body force them into higher states of consciousness.

2. Dreams don't really have that much meaning but can often incorperate your anxieties (as well as other real expieriences) so often it seems like they are revealing something to you.

3. It is common to for your brain to reuse a dream series for several years.  It may take awhile for you to realize that it is one dream series tho as you are likely only getting parts at a time and it changes when you are at those higher states of consciousness and you begin to alter it.

4. The effect on your emotion state veries as well.  Obviously dream had while totally unconsious have no effect so the effect on you intensifies as you become more aware of the dream.

5. It is normal for dreams to incorperate people that have passed away or never existed as long as the brain has some context.

You may expierience a dream that latter seems to come true.  This is more likely a dream about an event that is highly likely to occur or possibly deja vu that happens to occur during such a case,

Enjoy them, it becomes less frequent as you get older until your body starts waking you up again.

Dreams are something we are unable to fully comprehend. But, at the same time, they do a bunch of weird stuff to you.

Please, teach me how to alter my dreams. Half of the time, I don't even recall the existence of a dream.

It's called lucid dreaming. I suggest you google it. Thing like getting yourself into the habit of reality checks helps. But then again Ive only had lucid dreams in nightmares so what do i know.(my head does some fucking weird shit)

3. It is common to for your brain to reuse a dream series for several years.  It may take awhile for you to realize that it is one dream series tho as you are likely only getting parts at a time and it changes when you are at those higher states of consciousness and you begin to alter it.

I love this so fucking much, it's like I'm an actor on a tv series and the next episode gets better than the last.

Still waiting for that hot girl sex dream part 2 though....

I love this so fucking much, it's like I'm an actor on a tv series and the next episode gets better than the last.

Still waiting for that hot girl sex dream part 2 though....

Prolly not gonna see that even tho you would think that to be an obvious one.

I had a dream I owned a burning shaman and wore it in my basement, was disappointed when I woke up

I had a dream I sold a craft #2 Ballcap for 16 buds pure, was disappointed when I woke up

Archived