Ambassador V.S. Revolver

TE.Blue Senpai

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better?

• Ambassador
    • Revolver

Which do you prefer? I used to main ambassador 24/7, but as I played less my headshots weren't very consistent so I switched to the revolver. I have much better results now, I can take on 125 HP classes a lot more successfully, 2-3 bodyshots would take them down whether with the ambassador I had to get that 1st headshot then get that bodyshot. Bodyshotting with the ambassador is a pain because you have to wait for the cool down :( Though either way I've been using revolver a lot more lately, however using the ambassador once in awhile to keep my touch. ^^ The major downsides for not using the ambassador is the ability to take out certain low health classes in one swift shot and also harassing the enemy team far behind.. So which one do you think is better?

my aim is really good so I use the ambassador all the time. it lets me be more bold as a spy. And even If I miss a backstab 9 times out of 10 i'll be able to land the headshot after missing the backstab.

Diamondback cause crits for those who can't aim but can still get backstabs/sap buildings.

Ambassador if your aim is very good.

Revolver if your aim is not so good.

Enforcer

Hue hue hue ambasadr is an crutch lel enforcer all day nerds. Enforcr haz hi skillz ceeling.

I used to be good with Ambassador. Stopped using Ambassador. Went back to Ambassador. Couldn't use Ambassador.

liek dis if u cri everitim

I used to be good with Ambassador. Stopped using Ambassador. Went back to Ambassador. Couldn't use Ambassador.

liek dis if u cri everitim

crie every tiem

Ambassador. Its always a good feeling to see a scout/spy on your medic and wip out the ambassador and get a lucky headshot.

Diamondback

I remember jerma or star talking about this and they felt the diamondback was the better choice. If your doing your job and sapping than you have luxury of body crit.

I use amby because you can just spam down a crowded chokepoint, 9/10 times you will get a random headshot.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I remember jerma or star talking about this and they felt the diamondback was the better choice. If your doing your job and sapping than you have luxury of body crit.

Yeah, but I always choke when I used diamondback for some reason.. And yes, I turn off viewmodels.

The Revolver

My reason is because because people are easily fooled by stuff that gains automatic crits, I tend to look for other attributes like"-15% Damage penalty". Another is that the cooldown for headshots is roughly 1 second so you can't headshot all the time

Most people will make responses to this like "Oh that's just B.S."

The Revolver

My reason is because because people are easily fooled by stuff that gains automatic crits, I tend to look for other attributes like"-15% Damage penalty". Another is that the cooldown for headshots is roughly 1 second so you can't headshot all the time

Most people will make responses to this like "Oh that's just B.S."

Oh that's just B.S.

Yeah, but I always choke when I used diamondback for some reason.. And yes, I turn off viewmodels.

I believe it stores up your Crits for every item sapped so up to three typically. Just like the frontier justice does.

Edit; I never mained spy before recently so...

Here's why the ambassador is better than the diamondback. While you are guaranteed body crits with the diamondback you will eventually run out. However with the ambassador you will never run out of crits. All you have to have is good aim.  

Here's why the ambassador is better than the diamondback. While you are guaranteed body crits with the diamondback you will eventually run out. However with the ambassador you will never run out of crits. All you have to have is good aim.

I forgot that you get crits for backstab as well with diamondback.

Amby if you're good at headshots. If you can land headshots it's the better choice.

Revolver is consistent but not as fun as amby.

The Diamondback if There is a gunslinger engineer.

He most likely won't unsap the sentry, wich means 1 easy crit for you.

Other than that it's free choice of what revolver you wanna use, it depends on aim and what watch you use

Archived