Tf2 Low Craft Numbers

Lolz

So I need help on crafting low craft numbers. I've collected ~20 hats and I will collect more until next update. The problem is:

How do I know when the update comes out? Is there any way too know? Also If you'd like to help you can sell me any craft hats/miscs for 1 ref each.

My steam username is Coolakorvar and my nickname is john steff.

Thanks for reading, any help is appreciated!

End of the Line update is supposedly coming within a month's time frame.

How to Low Craft

Stay on Steam 24/7

Have godly internet

Wait for update

Get on Tf2

Craft craft craft

The best way to get low numbers is to always have tf2 up - you don't need to download a whole update (which are usually 200 Mb+, and take a shitlong amount of time) as the schema is always updating itself. Also, 20 hats will most likely not make the cut - there are over 400 (if I'm not mistaken) craftable misc items in the game, chances of getting a new one (items usually come in groups of 3-6) are very slim. For instance, when the thief promos were made craftable (4 new miscs) I crafted over 30 times and didn't get a single new item.

Knowing when an update hits is key to obtaining low #s. The easiest way to do so is raping the F5 button on watching over the trade.tf "crafting/updates" section (it updates every minute) and also to be suscribed to its bot system (which is free). While #d miscs last up to roughly a day (sometimes more), #d weps are usually gone within 10-15 minutes.

It's more than likely that by the time you start crafting the item server will be either awfully slow or down. Just keep going on and spamming the "craft" button, it will eventually go through.

There probably isn't any sure way to know if an update is coming. But getting ready with craft hats and being very active can go a long way.

There probably isn't any sure way to know if an update is coming. But getting ready with craft hats and being very active can go a long way.

And being lucky as well. You don't want to be in school or at work when an update does come.

Pretty sure theres auto-craft bots or other third party program that allows you to craft more then one in seconds. I have seen people that crafted #1-#19 by themself

The one and only time I crafted low # was ~10 minutes after an update. I just wanted to look a few things up before I went to sleep (1 am), and suddenly I got the message from the trade.tf bot that a craft update was live. TF was still open for me, so I started crafting a few hats (like 7 of them) and on the second try I got the #1 Hurt Locher. Got also 3 other lowcrafts.

It's just being lucky if you're online whenever an update comes out.

You don't need to restart TF2 after an update. 

Pretty sure theres auto-craft bots or other third party program that allows you to craft more then one in seconds. I have seen people that crafted #1-#19 by themself

i think geel dat that a while back and got caught? im not sure.

Archived