Soda Popper Reload Glitch?

Madhatterz5177

So, I recently got a strange soda popper and of course I started using it.  Eventually I noticed that whenever I reload, instead of showing the cartridge where the two shells should go, it just looks like the top of the soda popper streched over the cartridge.  The scout stil puts the shells in but it looks like there isnt any place for the shells to go.

I would like to know if this is normal for my graphics level, which is about mid level, or if it is a glitch.  I have seen several videos of people using soda popper and no one else has had this same weird reload.

I do not know how to insert a picture, I took a screenshot of the reload though.  If you need visuals could you tell me how to insert a picture?

It happens everytime I use the weapon.  No matter what settings, no matter what server.  It always happens.  I would not have posted it if it were that simple.  Ive had it for several days now and the glitch is still there.

Upload your screenshot to an image uploading site (like puush or imgur), copy the link, and paste it here.

what is maxframes anyone care to enlighten me?

maxframes is a config that decreases the qulity of your game but you get a lot more frames

how many more? 100+ 200+?

It varies but it will usually give a noticeable difference at the very least. For example when I had a really old PC (pentium 4 with a HD5450) it ran TF2 around 20FPS but with maxframes was usually able to stay above 30

Archived