What would a glitched unusual be worth?

Mikusch

Imagine this:

Someone is unboxing a Disco Beat Down Pyro's Beanie.

Would it be worth really much? I'm just curious since the already existing Beanies are not that expensive...

If it's a proper glitched item it will be worth quite a bit.

Untradeable stuff from the killstreak kit glitch and glitched unusual effects are worth the norm.

It wouldn't add value, if anything it would cause the prices to tank due to sellers panicking "Oh no my hat can be unboxable now"

wut

Some unusuals effects are glitched on some hats (or can be made "glitched")

The circling effects going around the body instead of hat, some of the halloween bats instead of the effect moving up and down when you change the slider they change the radius of the effect, some effects appear upside down as well.

Most of the "glitched" effects can be fixed through the slider but many traders dont mention this and try to get more out of their hat (not sure if the halloween bats have been fixed)

Some unusuals effects are glitched on some hats (or can be made "glitched")

The circling effects going around the body instead of hat, some of the halloween bats instead of the effect moving up and down when you change the slider they change the radius of the effect, some effects appear upside down as well.

Most of the "glitched" effects can be fixed through the slider but many traders dont mention this and try to get more out of their hat (not sure if the halloween bats have been fixed)

uh thats funny, even tho this also sucks

Why would people pay more for a broken orbiting circling heart effect that orbits the neck and is stuck their, and never visible ?

Why would people pay more for a broken orbiting circling heart effect that orbits the neck and is stuck their, and never visible ?

or a upside-down skull

lol

or a upside-down skull

lol

I would pay more for an upside down skull, it would confuse the shit out of the pubbers i face

or a upside-down skull

lol

that would looks rather funny rather, but trust me having circling heart orbit your neck is very lame, especially on soldier its not really visible + broken unusual slider = hell.

took me a half year nagging at valve to get it fully fixed, while at it though i requested valve to not remove the feature, aka unusual slider down effect moves down, unusual slider up effect go's up, and they done exactly that.

Archived