Change Star Color

Python.

Hi.

Yeah, I know. A complaint that doesn't really need to be addressed, but who gives a shit, right?

From what I've seen, no regular suggester wants to be stuck with a Brown star when they reach 500 accepted suggestions

This includes me

And then you have to be stuck with it for another 250 suggestions

Also, brown looks like Orange, but darker...and shittier

Request: Switch brown with a different, more attractive color. Or if anything, switch it with green or orange

Thx bby OMGBBQWTF pl0x help

• Administrators

Request: Switch brown with a different, more attractive color. Or if anything, switch it with green or orange

Green and Orange already exists. Might support with Red or perhaps Grey

• Administrators

Why not suggestions?

What do ya mean? You mean why this thread is not on Website Suggestion forum?

Hi.

Yeah, I know. A complaint that doesn't really need to be addressed, but who gives a shit, right?

From what I've seen, no regular suggester wants to be stuck with a Brown star when they reach 500 accepted suggestions

This includes me

And then you have to be stuck with it for another 250 suggestions

Thx bby OMGBBQWTF pl0x help

I'm pretty sure Fiskie modeled it on the last 2 belts in karate, which happen to be brown then black. However, Red would also be a viable option because that comes before brown.

I used to take karate however I dropped it due to not being Asian.

I think he means switch orange or green with brown (Green / orange is 500+ whereas brown is 10/50+)

• Administrators

I think he means switch orange or green with brown (Green / orange is 500+ whereas brown is 10/50+)

Ah, that make sense now  :P

dont see why it matters, its maybe 50 pixels on your screen.

Look at unusuals and tell me why the effects matter.

It's all pixels dude, it's just the overall appeal of the effects.

Brown looks awful doe.

I know they exist. I mean they switch one of those current colors with brown if they don't want to put in a new color

Basically:

I'd go with red

Or how about the ability to choose your belt? I've always wanted purple.

Yeah, choosing any belt you have already attained sounds great

• Administrators

Or how about the ability to choose your belt? I've always wanted purple.

Haha...That will never happen, purple has been added but you already surpassed it. :P

From Kaushu

the new belts are 250 accepted suggestions for purple belt, 500 for brown, 750 for black, or at least thats what fiskie mentioned last week

Haha...That will never happen, purple has been added but you already surpassed it. :P

From Kaushu

Thats why he suggested choosing belts...

• Administrators

god who cares

there's like a ton of bugs to fix but why is this more important

the workaround is to make 250 more accepted suggestions

have fun

• Administrators

god who cares

have fun

Gotta love the Cat xD

I actually thought about this, keeping it would make the brown belt suggesters suggest more stuff to get rid of the color, so keeping it would be the best thing.

Fiskie, when the last update hit, some inventory histories got borked. After you thought they were fixed I continued to send you examples of users whose bp history was wiped before march 12th, and you just ignored me. really not liking the "who gives a shit" attitude, although I will admit this isnt top priority right now. However, as bp.tf is a website that wouldnt exist without a community, I think you really should take into consideration what the community wants, even on small things like this

Gotta love the Cat xD

I actually thought about this, keeping it would make the brown belt suggesters suggest more stuff to get rid of the color, so keeping it would be the best thing.

but I just want purple. Now I just have to make a time machine and I'm set ;_;

god who cares

have fun

Or we could just avoid getting 500 accepted in the first place :3

I'm pretty sure Fiskie modeled it on the last 2 belts in karate, which happen to be brown then black. However, Red would also be a viable option because that comes before brown.

I used to take karate however I dropped it due to not being Asian.

A friend of mine in karate told me the order is brown red black. It starts from white in every dojo, but after that, its unique for basically every one. 

My friend's dojo is white yellow orange red purple blue brown red high red then black. I might have missed one. My point is that since that's variable, I dont know if thats true.

It's nice that we have new belts and stars, but the brown and orange stars are almost indistinguishable, only possible by knowing the suggester or hovering over the star. Either change the brown belt to a red belt or make it more distinguishable from the orange belt because right now the brown belt is an inconvenience.

Archived