How many users have you blocked?

ProPain

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't block many people. I'm generally easygoing and a remove is most likely someone will get if they annoy me too much.

It takes a special kind of person for me to block them. They have to really get under my skin in some way.

• 3 weeks later...

Steam: 381
Outpost: 6

Funny thing is that lots of people find me very friendly. I just don't take shit from some people.

• Administrators

I remember that there is already a topic about this. >.>

Well anyways, I don't block anyone. People who block others are EVIL > :(

Hehe...You're like me. :P

I don't block anyone as well. Nobody has ever forced me or took me to that point where I click the block button.  B)

Funny thing is that lots of people find me very friendly. I just don't take shit from some people.

This. 

If you're not fucking retarded, and/or don't waste my time then I'm more than happy to help people and accommodate any way I can. Its not until you've blatantly disregarded something (big--i.e. notes) that I've said that I get annoyed and/or waste my time with your non-sensical bullshit that I get annoyed. 

• Administrators

300+

Can't be bothered counting

Aren't you just limiting yourself from trading? Who knows perhaps one day or even sooner one of them might have a great offer. 

Aren't you just limiting yourself from trading? Who knows perhaps one day or even sooner one of them might have a great offer. 

Long story short

I have a bunch of unhappy chappies who don't like me too much (and at one point tried to DoS me [lol LOIC]) and therefore can't unblock all

Long story short

I have a bunch of unhappy chappies who don't like me too much (and at one point tried to DoS me [lol LOIC]) and therefore can't unblock all

Long story pls. 

Does it have something to do with Silkee? :o

Which is why I occasionally unblock everyone. 

That coming from idiots generally can be negligible considering how many other traders there are.

• Administrators

Probably 1500+

Really? Whats the point of blocking all and limiting yourself? x_x

• Administrators

That coming from idiots generally can be negligible considering how many other traders there are.

Who knows, those idiots can one day or sooner, could come up with a great offer. 

Happened to me once. Good thing is that I don't block people or nobody has taken me to the point of clicking that block button :P

Really? Whats the point of blocking all and limiting yourself? x_x

The amount of beggers/trolls/phishers are to damn high :/

• Administrators

Excluding phishing bots, none. 

Didn't even know OP had a block feature until now. :P

Now that you know, do you plan to Block anyone in OP?  :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived