The Law vs Team Captain

The Spherical B0X Guardian

82 members have voted

1. 1. The Battle of the Hats

• The Law
    • Team Captain

One of the only hats that rivals the team captain especially since it's an all class hat and how much it costs, which hat do you think looks better in terms of looks? I actually like the Team Captain better because of its smooth and flat looking design.

I love it how a topic about the Team Captain arises when Cyan is banned.

Back on topic: the Law looks like a worse version than the Team Captain in my opinion, the short and grey design just doesn't do it for me. The little badge on the Team Captain also looks better to me than the one on the law. 

TC. Law is ugleh

Back on topic: the Law looks like a worse version than the Team Captain in my opinion, the short and grey design just doesn't do it for me. The little badge on the Team Captain also looks better to me than the one on the law. 

When was cyan banned and why?

^ I agree with this.

Yet law is an all class hat, yes, team captain is too, but only for 3 characters.

The looks? Team Captain. The use and price? Law.

they're both absolute shit. i feel sorry for anyone buying laws anywhere close to the prices people are asking

TC is much better.

The way I see it: The team captain is a great look while also being a safer choice than the Law. However, its downsides are that it is only exclusive to 3 classes. Traditionally, it generally garners respect within the trading community on sight.

The Law is new. As most unusual traders know, new effects and hats are something to stay away from to start. They have great upside potential but also downsides. For the average person, it looks great, is multiclass, and can even be strangified. Not to mentio nit can also have 1st gen effects.

So invenstment wise: The team captain wins in a lot of cases. In terms of the looks, it can vary per person, but I personally enjoy the Law because I can strangify it. I dont know about you, but back in my day, "strange unusual" was a joke we threw at trading noobs. Now it's real? That right there is funny shit.

Traded my TC for law traded that for Strange Killstreak Ubersaw. Law was better cause I main classes that can't use TC. But I did get an item worth a bit over key for the law, and the TC is like .9-1 key... That's really the only reason I had either hat. So for the purpose of trading TC seems more wanted, but about same price as Law. It's personal preference. I like my strange law a lot though...

Archived