Collector's advice

Mr.Mem

I'm thinking of trading my S. Pan w/ crit kills and bacon grease for a Slick Cut Collector's chemistry set. Good deal or no? If not, what Collector Sets should I invest in?

It would take around 1.75 buds to make the chem set, and it would be very hard, so I would stick with the pan. You should invest in tc chem set cuz its only 10 buds to create

No. You already posted a thread like this. However the good the offer is, NEVER GET ANY COLLECTS ITEM OR SET! OK! Sell your stuff for pure. Never get collectors or australiums. Also DONT INVEST IS COLLECTORS!

Also status updates.

Unless you're 200% sure you can profit, it's usually a bad deal.

Plus the Slick Cut isn't that popular.

Slick cut is gross.

As having owned the familiar fez chem set, i suggest getting a popular hat, the fez is like the spys signature hat, i was able to get a 10 keys profit in a couple days(i may have just gotten super lucky though c:)

PS: they are worth it if you can finish them, especially if you play your cards well, ex. the fancy dress uniform is 7 buds, but most of the other collectors are ~3 buds now

I bought my Collector's Pocket Purrer Chem Set for 10 keys and barely made profit.

Don't even think about it.

Archived