Blizzard storm cold killer and cloudy moon veil combo

Get Layd

Could someone post a screenshot of this combo? Loadout.tf won't show how it looks and I am really curious about how it looks.

Could someone post a screenshot of this combo? Loadout.tf won't show how it looks and I am really curious about how it looks.

Blizz + harvest looks pretty cool if you offset them. 

/didn't take a ss though :/ 

raise the moon and lower the blizz. 

Also lose the crappy miami

It's an old screenshot, I can only do stormy+moon now.

I was thinking of getting this combo. I just didn't know what it looked like. And my 3rd cosemetic would be the snow scoper

8qlIh.jpg

Here's a crappy lilttle sceenshot I made of the combo in GMod. I assume it does a good enough job of showing you what to expect.

8qlIh.jpg

Here's a crappy lilttle sceenshot I made of the combo in GMod. I assume it does a good enough job of showing you what to expect.

Thank you! If only you could get those effects reversed.

Use itemtest for stuff like this.

itemtest doesn't let you equip more than one cosmetic anymore (this also means you can't do effect combos).  Valve doesn't bother updating it much, so it will probably stay broken.  There are major bugs in it that have been present for longer than 2 years.  They obviously don't care enough to fix them.

Thank you! If only you could get those effects reversed.

Well lucky you then, because, as I found out, rotating the view just a little bit resulted in reversed effects. Here's the other screenshot I took:

8t28p.jpg

Well lucky you then, because, as I found out, rotating the view just a little bit resulted in reversed effects. Here's the other screenshot I took:

8t28p.jpg

Hmm.. Still not what I had in mind. I'll have to play around with this for a bit.

Why not Stormy storm?

Because I like themed hats and because my sniper wears a cold killer, villain's veil, and a snow scoper.

Archived