Proof that not only tf2 players are illiterate idiots

Bakgrund

http://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-smash-the-past-gone-wrong-372672/

tldr: oneplus had a competition where you tell them how you would destroy your old phone if you got a oneplus one for $1, they would then pick 100 people who were allowed to buy it for one buck if they gave oneplus the video of the user destroying their old phone, now people are destroying their phone in advance and posting it to youtube thinking they will get a oneplus one for one buck *facepalm*.

i have i nokia 3310, i cant smash it, help

Not a problem since not all phones are eligible of the competition.

i have i nokia 3310, i cant smash it, help

I swear, if Nintendo and Nokia teamed up to make a portable game system, they'd probably rule the world together

I swear, if Nintendo and Nokia teamed up to make a portable game system, they'd probably rule the world together

Gameboys were already indestructible. 

/and considering all the little kids who have ds's, they have to be pretty tough as well. 

/and considering all the little kids who have ds's, they have to be pretty tough as well. 

Long story, but I saw a Wii U controller get dropped of a +/- 10 ft balcony onto concrete. Still worked fine; only suffered a minor scratch.  

I dropped my Nokia lumia 710 off a 2 story building onto concrete I dont think.i can find a dent or any crack what so ever.... GL breaking a nokia

I've never broken a handheld from Nintendo, ever. Or any handheld, for that matter. They're pretty tough. I should know, 'cuz I'm a huge clutz.

Funny story, about 2 or 3 years ago when my sister was younger I had to run the bath for her one time so it would fill up. My little brother and I were playing Pokémon Platinum on our Nintendo DSI's and we were playing in the underground. After a few minutes I had realized I was overrunning that bath and it was going to overflow. Stupidly I had sprinted to the bathroom with the DSI in hand and the bath was filled almost to the brim with some water on the floor. I had lost my footing and slipped on the water and went to catch myself on the tub. My hand with the DSI in it plunged into the water and it began to smoke, I shit you not the thing like puffed out a cloud of smoke. She was gone after that. R.I.P. Blacky.

tl;dr I'm fucking stupid.

If you hit hard enough or you are strong it actually is possible.

Destroying a Nokia? Who are you, Hulk?

If you hit hard enough or you are strong it actually is possible. 

No its not. Those things can be dropped off the Empire State Building and survive

y u duble pust it mek me sed ;-;

oh, didnt see ._.

collectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingpostscollectingposts

Archived