Backpack.tf won't let users list items at less than 0.11

C.G.B. Spender

I am a user that buys 2 craftable weapons for 1 scrap through scrapbanking, and I then distribute them for half a scrap, or another craftable weapon, each. I was confused as to why I can't list my weapons at 0.05 though. Could someone explain, or possibly fix this?

C.G.B.S.

So essentially you're a scrapbanker that doesn't resell the weapons for a scrap? I don't overly see the point of that, especially now that sites such as http://scrap.tf exist

To be honest, I sell for half a scrap so people will trade me much more frequently. Keeping in mind that most people who want normal weapons have just upgraded to premium, I ask if they have any trading cards, and for the most part, they have quite a couple. I then sell them on the market and BAM; Profit. I also ask what they have for sale, they ask what I have for sale, and I sell stuff more often.

To be honest, I sell for half a scrap so people will trade me much more frequently. Keeping in mind that most people who want normal weapons have just upgraded to premium, I ask if they have any trading cards, and for the most part, they have quite a couple. I then sell them on the market and BAM; Profit. I also ask what they have for sale, they ask what I have for sale, and I sell stuff more often.

Nice Strategy 

Archived