.05 classified listing

Laughing 'Can' 86

It appears that in the new metal keys or earbuds listing method it is impossible to put a listing up that includes a single weapon as payment (i.e. 1 refined and 1 weapon, or 1 scrap and 1 weapon) I was recently given a 24 hour ban because the slot token I put up for sale couldn't be put up for .16 (its suggested price) because .16 will not go into the metal slot. It just rounds it up to .22, so I put it up for .11 and just said 'plus a weapon' in the notes, which apparently you're not supposed to do. But if the price you're looking for has to exactly match the price you put into the slots then there needs to be a way to put .05 in. You could even open up a seperate slot for weapons as another currency. (so have buds, keys, ref, and weapons) that way you would be able to put something up for .16, or if you felt so inclined you could sell weapons for .05 each. Also this would be helpful for items worth .05 and less (crates, winter noisemakers, etc.) people are forced to put them up for .11 despite the fact that no one is selling them for that high.

ok I just checked crates in classifieds and I see that there are 2 for .05. Maybe this is only happening with .16? 

Archived