Help with my "duped" kill-a-watt unusual

emilights.com

Hi all, I need help with my unusual kill-a-watt mongolian.

A guy added me and said that my only unusual is duped. And said that he buys duped item at lower value

I bought it full (backpack) price and didn't know how to check. After a while I learned how to check, but I'm not a pro. The web I used to check shows "warnings" but upon inspecting it shows that nobody else has it.

Please help me confirm if the unusual is in fact duped .. or something like that

My backpack : http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198112118226

Thanks in advance

Unless your unusual is worth like 5buds+ dupes dont matter. 

Most people try to convince you that because it's duped it is worth less and then try to buy from you for a discount.

edit: tell him to kindly gtfo if he expects a discount

1. Duped doesn't matter on such low-tiers. As Derpeh said, tell 'em to gtfo ^^

2. Next time, try to avoid cancers. Robo/Summer effects such as yours are usually the hardest to sell, as well as Heavy/Engi hats (especially the Mongo ;.; To many, it is indeed ugly)

3. Good luck! If you get offered an easier-to-sell unusual, try to take it. Even if its worth a lil' less, should be fine. 1st gen and some 2nd gen are easier to sell.

Kill-a-watt?

Bought?

no

I mean traded with keys.

http://backpack.tf/item/217953380

This item appears to have been duped.

:( I used tf2items.com. and checked every single backpack. And we can easily click 'History" ... thanks for this

Unless your unusual is worth like 5buds+ dupes dont matter. 

Most people try to convince you that because it's duped it is worth less and then try to buy from you for a discount.

edit: tell him to kindly gtfo if he expects a discount

The info you gave is quite relieving, but I still feel like a sucker ..

1. Duped doesn't matter on such low-tiers. As Derpeh said, tell 'em to gtfo ^^

2. Next time, try to avoid cancers. Robo/Summer effects such as yours are usually the hardest to sell, as well as Heavy/Engi hats (especially the Mongo ;.; To many, it is indeed ugly)

3. Good luck! If you get offered an easier-to-sell unusual, try to take it. Even if its worth a lil' less, should be fine. 1st gen and some 2nd gen are easier to sell.

I personally like the kill-a-watt, but what you said is true, cancer. Thanks for the info and advice, and will try best to find easier to trade unusual.

A follow up question:

Why can't I find the other current owner of the hat ?

I'm quite sure that anyone who can buy unusual at this price has at least been to backpack / outpost. I'm not sure how the history is tracked. 

*The history showed that I had it twice ( i'm sure it's showing when i placed it on community market and cancelled the listing when i learn that all unusual mongolian is under one link. The time when item is acquired, i think. ). 

He added you.

He's a lowlife piece of shit who tries to profit by scaring people enough to bully them into giving him a cheap deal.

Tell him to go fuck himself and then block him.

Archived