I just go blasted by stn.tf price moderator for no good reason

animallover

7 hours ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

I feel like this would be a lot easier if either of you actually had chat logs of the conversation

17 hours ago, ѕιи said:

As bad as he might've been, no user of your site deserves to be disrespected just as you were and like Harry said, you can handle bad words and spam; any moderator/administrator HAS TO. You are a part of a bigger organization than yourself so it is important for you to recognize you also represent that organization. Anything you say or do is as if STN itself is talking and that should always be on your mind when you talk to anyone, regardless of the conversation. That being said, your workload does not excuse your actions and using it to do so makes you and STN look worse (if that's even possible considering all the negative press this site has received). In this scenario, you are both in the wrong. The only thing you BOTH can do is try to learn from this.

17 hours ago, SpotlightR said:

I did read everything before I posted.

You literally just restated exactly what I said in a way that panders more towards your side of the argument. To be frank, nobody cares about your workload. I'm sure you and the STN.tf staff do an amazing amount of work daily, but if you can't provide an up to date service then nobody will want to use it.

17 hours ago, HarryG said:

Like I said before, your workload has nothing to do with it because the staff here (you said there is no "comparassing" (?) this with other staff but this is a much larger and harder website to run then your much smaller program and like I said before all the staff here keep their composure). This seems to boil down more to your personal professionalism if you ask me and I'm sure most of the people reading this thread would agree with me as I've not seen a single argument against me here from anybody but you.

On 7/23/2017 at 9:38 PM, Simple said:

I'm sure you didn't read the whole thing. He was being bitchy over the prices after 1 hour being spamming me with suggestions....

Right After I changed 700 prices

Try to keep updated and verified +/- 20000 items ;) I'm sure you wouldn't say the same thing. Noone is lazy to update a price. It was a autopricer bug. As I said before I fixed the price right after this happened.

And 1 more thing Spamming->Curse Words->Disrespect->(me trying to calm him down)->Him being annoying->Spamming More curse words->(me calling him bitchy over the prices)->More spam, curse and disrespect->(Block)

Bitchy not bitch ;)

Read the whole document before posting anything.

welp lookie what  I have here. I got evidence guys just take a look at the screenshots below and you can see why I called this stn moderator toxic

5 hours ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

I feel like this would be a lot easier if either of you actually had chat logs of the conversation

15 hours ago, ѕιи said:

As bad as he might've been, no user of your site deserves to be disrespected just as you were and like Harry said, you can handle bad words and spam; any moderator/administrator HAS TO. You are a part of a bigger organization than yourself so it is important for you to recognize you also represent that organization. Anything you say or do is as if STN itself is talking and that should always be on your mind when you talk to anyone, regardless of the conversation. That being said, your workload does not excuse your actions and using it to do so makes you and STN look worse (if that's even possible considering all the negative press this site has received). In this scenario, you are both in the wrong. The only thing you BOTH can do is try to learn from this.

15 hours ago, SpotlightR said:

I did read everything before I posted.

You literally just restated exactly what I said in a way that panders more towards your side of the argument. To be frank, nobody cares about your workload. I'm sure you and the STN.tf staff do an amazing amount of work daily, but if you can't provide an up to date service then nobody will want to use it.

15 hours ago, HarryG said:

Like I said before, your workload has nothing to do with it because the staff here (you said there is no "comparassing" (?) this with other staff but this is a much larger and harder website to run then your much smaller program and like I said before all the staff here keep their composure). This seems to boil down more to your personal professionalism if you ask me and I'm sure most of the people reading this thread would agree with me as I've not seen a single argument against me here from anybody but you.

On 7/23/2017 at 9:38 PM, Simple said:

I'm sure you didn't read the whole thing. He was being bitchy over the prices after 1 hour being spamming me with suggestions....

Right After I changed 700 prices

Try to keep updated and verified +/- 20000 items ;) I'm sure you wouldn't say the same thing. Noone is lazy to update a price. It was a autopricer bug. As I said before I fixed the price right after this happened.

And 1 more thing Spamming->Curse Words->Disrespect->(me trying to calm him down)->Him being annoying->Spamming More curse words->(me calling him bitchy over the prices)->More spam, curse and disrespect->(Block)

Bitchy not bitch ;)

Read the whole document before posting anything.

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

Capture 4.PNG

Capture 7.PNG

22 minutes ago, animallover said:

big snip

So he called you "bitchy" first and is defending himself in this exchange? And there's timestamps? This should cement in the fact that there's basically only one side in this thread, lol

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, HarryG said:

So he called you "bitchy" first and is defending himself in this exchange? And there's timestamps? This should cement in the fact that there's basically only one side in this thread, lol

pardon me but am i in in the wrong side?

17 minutes ago, HarryG said:

this is the only conversation we ever had i don't know whats up with him saying i'm spamming

2 minutes ago, animallover said:

pardon me but am i in in the wrong side?

I'm defending you, it's your side you can't accidentally be on the other side

2 minutes ago, HarryG said:

I'm defending you, it's your side you can't accidentally be on the other side

I see.. thanks man.  i'm not sure whats up with him though, he's probably feeling really stressed with that much comments on this post. Hence the lies.

7 hours ago, animallover said:

-snip-

Scratch when I said you're both in the wrong. Gotta love how he manipulates the story and tries to play victim.

Just use scrap.tf

• Like 3

They held a giveaway awhile ago but not many people entered so spyfly low-key never mentioned it again.

On 2017-07-23 at 3:05 PM, Simple said:

Let's make this clear. You were very disrespectfull and rude during the conversation using such words as "f*" and "sh*". I had no interest in buying such item "and then sell it to stn for more"... No that's wrong and work unethical. I would not change a price for my advantage. I was really busy in the time you were spamming the messages with prices and "recommendations" as you said. I was solving much bigger problems with STN Bots than those. I am sorry that you had to be treated as an offender. But you deserved it. Spamming my messages is not a good way to get my attention either.

AND YES it was overstocked and a red square does pop up letting you know exactly what's wrong.

(I proceeded to fix the price after this happened, no more user complains)

Hope everyone has a nice one. 

You are a toxic person, you manipulate stories, try to play victim after he said that he has no evidence. You lied to us about the situation as a moderator of a fairly large website, tries to play victim afterwards. I don't see anywhere that he said fuck or shit, and there what he said was nothing close to being spamming. In fact, you are the rude one, your retorts as a moderator are absolutely disgusting to see.You are a disgusting person and I hope you and your website that you worship so much will never see the light of day. You deserve every insult he said and to be honest, scrap.tf is a far superior website, at least their trading bots won't get banned

• Like 1