I HAVE BEEN HACKED

Spyromancer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh crap.

stay calm. 

file a steam support ticket. do it now. They took around 5 days to get back to me.

You probably lost your tf2 items. Do not worry, valve will get them back for you. 

You may get VAC-banned because of the hackers. When you regain control of your account, make sure to list that on your profile.

its going to be OK. Do not worry. File the ticket, and everything will go smoothly. 

Damn that sucks. Any idea as to how it happened?

yeah, some guy i traded with earlier sent me a link to add someone, turns out it was steamcomrnunity.com (RN in place of an M, the belrus ip warning didn't tip off a red flag for some reason :/)

yeah, some guy i traded with earlier sent me a link to add someone, turns out it was steamcomrnunity.com (RN in place of an M, the belrus ip warning didn't tip off a red flag for some reason :/)

i still don't get how they get around steam guard.....unless by earlier you mean 2 weeks ago. 

"S Entire BP"

oh sheet

also, try to track your hat's histories, and go to OP trades, and try find your unusuals with the same levels. If they have the same levels, and the owner history shows you, then SPAM THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THE TRADES 

"S Entire BP"

oh sheet

also, try to track your hat's histories, and go to OP trades, and try find your unusuals with the same levels. If they have the same levels, and the owner history shows you, then SPAM THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THE TRADES 

Why do I have a feeling HITI is going to end up with a few of Spyromancer's things.

Why do I have a feeling HITI is going to end up with a few of Spyromancer's things.

Because Hiti appears to be a broker/fence of some type (kinda like I Am The Boss)

"S Entire BP"

oh sheet

I should mention that you might need to manually search for the hats, instead of clicking histories. History doesn't update unless they check their BPs, and throwaways don't tend to do that. I had no idea my hats were on OP because I assumed item histories were automatic. 

Send us the links and we'll shitpost em (sorry awesome, but hackers deserve no mercy)

Because Hiti appears to be a broker/fence of some type (kinda like I Am The Boss)

I already posted on his quickbuy trade and his profile. If I see anything of Pyromancer's in HITI's backpack I will get that bastard marked.

All your friends have been unadded, do not worry about them getting the link from them. That was a concern for me when I was hijacked. 

All your friends have been unadded, do not worry about them getting the link from them. That was a concern for me when I was hijacked. 

O thats gotta suck....can/does valve restore the friends list as well when they return the account? That would really suck if they didn't.

O thats gotta suck....can/does valve restore the friends list as well when they return the account? That would really suck if they didn't.

They don't. I lost a buncha cool people from my list when I got hacked.

Also the account to which some of the items have been moved to actually looks legit. So people would be more than willing to trade with it.

Oh god. 

While searching through 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087733910

Looks like the alt some stuff was moved to.

this one's backpack I found that this guy has a lot of stuff from AADU.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/76561197999944711

AADU owns a lot of new items from an account that also has been hijacked (Dovakhiin) (as be seen here: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/14910179 )

Very suspicious.

He's left the unusuals alone, but the stuff he takes is pretty schizophrenic. What are you gonna do with my medal and #93 planeswalkers, sir?

Report yourself incase anyone will trade with u. Report on tf2outpost first btw.

I think he'll be in good standing and fixed his account by the time they get around to marking him for being hijacked... Which will probably happen when the new Star Wars movie gets released.

Let's list the most valuable items

• Sunbeams Tyrants - lvl 65
  • Cloudy Moon Crown - lvl 98
  • GE Hallmark - lvl 17
  • Sunbeams Prussian - lvl 85
  • Ghosts Yellow Belt - lvl 25
  • Flies Bubble Pipe - lvl 23
  • Ghosts Spartan - lvl 65
  • SF Grenade Launcher (with domination, airborne, buildings)
  • SF Huntsman (with airborne)
  • BMOC
  • #93 Planeswalker
  • Medal N° 9359

I'll keep an eye out.

Archived