No weapon classifieds

Puddkingkip's Selfie

I think there should be a thing that filters unique weapons from being on like the fron page's classifieds.

Its such an eyesore.

^Just my 2 cents

I'm not being the devil's advocate or anything, but I'm sure there are people who can't afford unusuals who would be all for an option to disable unusuals in classifieds. Or australiums. But yes, I would like to see fewer unique weapons and crates in the classifieds, they just spam the good classifieds out. 

I'm not being the devil's advocate or anything, but I'm sure there are people who can't afford unusuals who would be all for an option to disable unusuals in classifieds. Or australiums. But yes, I would like to see fewer unique weapons and crates in the classifieds, they just spam the good classifieds out. 

There aren't as many overwhelming classifieds of unusuals as there are crates/weapons à² _ಠ

I would love for this to be a thing, although you can still customize the classified search to get something similar.

I got this search, which ignores all weapons completely, for some people that may not be ideal, but it works for the most part.

http://backpack.tf/classifieds/?tradable=1&craftable=1&australium=-1&class=scout,soldier,pyro,demoman,heavy,engineer,medic,sniper,spy&slot=misc&quality=1,13,11,6,5,3

Archived