crate spam.

.:XAS:.SNYPER_

Is there any way or anything in the works, maybe a seperate listing/section for crates? The spam of page after page of crate after crate is pretty ridiculous if you ask me,i mean its pretty easy to list a crate and say "hey i have 100 of theese buy as many as you need" instead of listing the whole freaking 10 pages you have.Just my opinion but im sure many will agree.

update the listing filter pl0x. add killstreak and crate filters.

those crates listing are annoying and needless. nobody is going to buy crates n00bz.

Or we could have an option to hide Crate listings and Weapon 4 scrap listings

Yah i forgot about the wep for scrap listings,.their as bad as the crates. Or even a price filter under over scrap/ref/key/bud

Because i often dont want a certain item and look for stuff on sale as classifieds are mostly used for in real life??And i literally dont come unless i need a specific item now because every page is scrap weapons and crates.I used to keep bp.tf open as long as i was at my pc,outpost is now my browsing site.

Because i often dont want a certain item and look for stuff on sale as classifieds are mostly used for in real life??And i literally dont come unless i need a specific item now because every page is scrap weapons and crates.I used to keep bp.tf open as long as i was at my pc,outpost is now my browsing site.

... So all you have to do is search for a specific item and that is the only one that will appear.

Please tell me you don't search for things by manually scrolling through every single classified listing.

... So all you have to do is search for a specific item and that is the only one that will appear.

Please tell me you don't search for things by manually scrolling through every single classified listing.

grimes. he does not have a set item in mind to buy. he is scrolling classies to buy whetever he sees and likes. but he is not using it any more as there's tons of crates and weapons listings.

I use the same way steam market I refresh the newly listed tab and buy whatever I see and want.It is a very convenient way to buy  when you have almost everything you wished to had

grimes. he does not have a set item in mind to buy. he is scrolling classies to buy whetever he sees and likes. but he is not using it any more as there's tons of crates and weapons listings.

I use the same way steam market I refresh the newly listed tab and buy whatever I see and want.It is a very convenient way to buy  when you have almost everything you wished to had

Thats just a really bizarre way of trading.

Thats just a really bizarre way of trading.

its more like buying not trading.

have in mind that now days there is thousands of miscs and hats in the game,remembering all of those by name you need an autistic degree of memory.

so searching by name is really not that productive but if you see the item you want in a thumbnail it makes your buying life much more productive and faster.

I found my self buying lots and lots items I would never have search for ,through the steam market live feed.

its overall a great plus+ for any site that will manage to implement that first on their ui.

I have made this suggestion allready to scm group:

a live feed for every new listed item sorted by game as it is not so good at the moment when you get thousands of worthless dota csgo listings that you dont give a damn(fund) about.

Archived