BRING OLD UNUSUAL PRICE LIST BACK

puddingkip

agreed, i like the new filters but i want to be able to click on the hats to see the list instead of having to use the popup menu thing

atleast make it so i have the option to change it back to the old one. the new one is absolute shit. everything was better about the last one

I would say: do like you did with normal items: you let the old spreadsheet. Why not do the same with the unusual?

I turned show names and images on in settings and asked brad to set the default sorting for effects to price (prev. was by name)

I think I can get used to it now.

DAE HATE NEW THINGS??

I personally like the new filters, but would like to be taken to the effects page straight away when I click on a hat, rather than having to click a separate link. 

I don't even know where they got the idea to make it like this, it's not as helpful as it was before it was changed.

I am pretty sure brad was like

"Oh no one uses backpack unusual price check because it is priced in USD so let us make the layout shit so that no one ever uses it again"

It worked brad, it worked

A couple things:

1. Clicking on the picture of the hat should bring me to the price list for each effect, I shouldn't have to hover my mouse and click the prices link. 2. I liked reading the list of effects as text. The way it is now, I have to examine any of the icons that I think are the effect I want. Some of the effects are hard to read, like they're too small or too close to the picture of the hat. For Soldier's Stash, I had to squint to tell that it was Nuts 'n' Bolts.

A couple things:

1. Clicking on the picture of the hat should bring me to the price list for each effect, I shouldn't have to hover my mouse and click the prices link. 2. I liked reading the list of effects as text. The way it is now, I have to examine any of the icons that I think are the effect I want. Some of the effects are hard to read, like they're too small or too close to the picture of the hat. For Soldier's Stash, I had to squint to tell that it was Nuts 'n' Bolts

in your settings you can make it so that it also shows text, sadly i does not save it for me.

Yes.

I like the new list, but it just isn't the same as the old one, which also has the perk of being much easier to use.

The new price is very beautiful and good filter specific classes, but not comfortable to use, also at the Opera, these new windows are not working. Is it possible to keep the old price list, together with the new - let the people for yourself choose what price list to use ???   B)

Most importantly - the price will still be changed at unusual price list after the price change on the ref- key , key-bud ???

Archived