Generosity!

Lmf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

d49dc3f4ce.png

My first unusual: Blizzardy Storm Brigade Helm. I'll never forget it. My brother gave it to me for free.

Ive never had anyone be generous to me, even though Ive always giving hella shit away like unusals and keys to a lot of people

some people i just want them to feel my love and not return the favor because i love them, but others i dont know that well i just show them a kind gesture and they dissapear

My friend gave me a craft 66 bouffant but that's rlly it in terms of items, but some of my friends have been very generous and helpful in preventing me from killing myself so I thank them for that.

Ive never had anyone be generous to me, even though Ive always giving hella shit away like unusals and keys to a lot of people

some people i just want them to feel my love and not return the favor because i love them, but others i dont know that well i just show them a kind gesture and they dissapear

made a happy thread a depressing one ;c

Uh, Crafter Has helped me a lot emotionally, and in terms of items with a loan for a very good trade I needed to do and let me pay him back 3 weeks l8r, also lmf gave me a key for free ;c

I have never got gifts..

Wait

um its way too far away i wouldnt be able to find it, but about 1-2 years ago i got 30 buds for free off my friend quitting tf2 (we only knew each other for a few days but he said i was really nice so why not)

Also buds were 18 keys at the time.. this is how i really got into tf2 trading.

I have never got gifts..

Also keys were 18 keys at the time.. this is how i really got into tf2 trading.

Because 18 keys was worth a single key of itself.

Uh , backpack.tf/lotto winner gave me a bubbling plumbers pipe for basically 3 keys and some ref, saying it was for good karma. I watched him win several hundred dollar items in the days to come.

No one's given me shit except for frank giving me a game he jewed off of someone

i can give you a ref. would that make me the second person thats given you stuff? :^)

Because 18 keys was worth a single key of itself.

Uh , backpack.tf/lotto winner gave me a bubbling plumbers pipe for basically 3 keys and some ref, saying it was for good karma. I watched him win several hundred dollar items in the days to come.

fixed, meant to do buds were 18

I once got an ETOL key gift when the keys first came out

It was cool and I cherished it forever

JK I unboxed one crate and got the pool party :^)

Post down any generosity shown to you at any time. 

https://gyazo.com/5172a4885cdcbb0b10f3b0184df07aaa

i will be forever grateful to you, genzarata. >:L 

TPbN5Vp.png

My favorite hat which I will probably never sell. <3

At first I saw this and thought (oh cool somebody was really really nice). I went into your BP to check what Chem Set He Gave You (cause those suckers don't go around for cheap at all) and your name is literaly https://gyazo.com/410820ba81d69e42e59d583f86949ea5. You even got a [GIRL] tag to make sure that the world knows for god's sake. Julia has some girl (could be her or not idk), and hearts and etc in her name. You both are girls. Expect random gifts from . These "random acts of kindness" are just another guy thinking "omg she'll fall in love me if I gave her this item, she'll think I'm rich. Omg I'm gonna have a grillfriend!!!11!!1!111!!" 

To be fair, karma doesn't work that way, selfish intentions do not give good karma. themoreyouknow

At first I saw this and thought (oh cool somebody was really really nice). I went into your BP to check what Chem Set He Gave You (cause those suckers don't go around for cheap at all) and your name is literaly https://gyazo.com/410820ba81d69e42e59d583f86949ea5. You even got a [GIRL] tag to make sure that the world knows for god's sake. Julia has some girl (could be her or not idk), and hearts and etc in her name. You both are girls. Expect random gifts from . These "random acts of kindness" are just another guy thinking "omg she'll fall in love me if I gave her this item, she'll think I'm rich. Omg I'm gonna have a grillfriend!!!11!!1!111!!" 

according to your profile comments you're a strong black woman so idk why you havent gotten anything

as for me, I had a quickbuying trade for an item worth like 5 ref and the guy was just like "screw it, it isnt worth a whole lot, have it for free" and we're still good friends

Archived