HELP ME FIND NAME OF MY CHILDHOOD GAME

Happysedits

2 or 3 or 4 or more years ago i played some game, where yo uwere this http://prntscr.com/7zsu4kand you were trying to defeat bad ones (i think different colors) you could have thanks, i bealive something like sentrys too.. it was placed in garden, then in someone's house.. strategy game you have to beat all the bad enemies..

ANYONE KNOWS THE NAME PLEASEEEEEEE

Risk.

EDIT:

There are different variations, but the classic Risk and all others have the general idea. You should have no problem finding it.

EDIT #2:

1 minute response. <3

it was 3D

Army Men: Sarges War

it was 3D, but you controlled the small things by selecting them and told him to go somewhere, not one person fps ;_;

Toy soldiers:cold war ????

but you controlled the small things by selecting like couple of them and sending them to kills something,  not one person fps ;_;

it was 3D

it was 3D, but you controlled the small things by selecting them and told him to go somewhere, not one person fps ;_;

More details please i used to play a game like that too

Found it 

Im pretty sure its this

YES IT IS OMG THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS I LOVE YOU

I REMMEBER ALL OF THAT, BUILKDING BLAHBLAH YES OMG LETS GET BACK TO CHILDHOOD (i need to download it)

im crying of nostalgia ;_;

(happened to me on summer sale too because i bought trackmania united forever and year ago because i bought flatout 1 and 2 on steam)

nostalgia is such good feeling YEEES

it has 5 seeders so i wouldnt

unless you want to wait hours or even days

its a czech trustable website :D

just downloaded the file, unziped, launched armts.exe, im playing it!!! http://prntscr.com/7zt1gj

EVERY CINEMATIC!! EVERYTHING I KNEW PIXEL A PEXEL OMG ITS SO NOSTALGIC tahnks you

its a czech trustable website :D

just downloaded the file, unziped, launched armts.exe, im playing it!!! http://prntscr.com/7zt1gj

EVERY CINEMATIC!! EVERYTHING I KNEW PIXEL A PEXEL OMG ITS SO NOSTALGIC tahnks you

you click on ''Stáhnout'' then write the code and done

but the game is in czech ported, so it can be trouble for you i think

you click on ''Stáhnout'' then write the code and done

but the game is in czech ported, so it can be trouble for you i think

i was such little kid playing it, i didint even know what is happening, what the text meant, i ad it in english back then, i still defeated the game, wow, and maybe because of that soldier that are there i like tf2 now

Why again did you not use Google image search?

How was he supposed to find an RTS game by searching an image of plastic soldiers 

Archived